/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Problem in the "never burn money" level + question
Posted By: MykasDate: 1/1/07 7:26 p.m.

Ok, thanks to people's help I could finally play the other games in this computer (Thanks everyone!), but now I seem to have a small problem...

Most of you may know a level alled "Never burn money", from Marathon 1, where we need to collect 3 chips. Getting the first 2 is easy, but when it comes to the third one, there's a slightly longer path to take.
I took that new path, eventually reaching a room filled with enemies. In there, I pressed two switches, two a big elevator slightly up, and then a smaller one to the top, where I killed 2 enemies. There's a switch nearby (probably the one who opens the area where I am supposed to end this level), and this is where my problem is... I accidentally pressed the button *again*, while it was doing... whatever it was supposed to be doing.

It became deactived, I thought it was fine, and I saved the game before continuing to search for the final chip. However, when I found it, there was a big problem, as shown in the image below:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2870/mrfy6.jpg

Basically, the door didn't fully open, and I can't enter there, to get the final chip and gain access to the console. Is this a known issue? How can I fix this, to complete the level and advance in the game? Do I have to start it all over gain? >_<

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Problem in the "never burn money" level + questionMykas 1/1/07 7:26 p.m.
     My question...Mykas 1/1/07 7:27 p.m.
           Re: My question...RyokoTK 1/1/07 8:06 p.m.
                 Re: My question...Mykas 1/1/07 10:55 p.m.
                       Re: My question...McNutcase 1/1/07 11:02 p.m.
                             Re: My question...Mykas 1/1/07 11:14 p.m.
                                   Re: My question...McNutcase 1/2/07 12:59 a.m.
                                         A new question...Mykas 1/2/07 8:36 a.m.
                                               Re: A new question... *NM*Mykas 1/2/07 8:39 a.m.
                                         A new question...Mykas 1/2/07 8:39 a.m.
                                               Re: A new question...John Sumner 1/2/07 11:21 a.m.
                                                     Re: A new question...Mykas 1/3/07 9:55 a.m.
     Re: Problem in the "never burn money" level + quesgoran 1/1/07 11:02 p.m.
           Re: Problem in the "never burn money" level + quesMykas 1/1/07 11:12 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.