/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Notice of upcoming MaraMeet, December 2006!
Posted By: Peter Bjørn PerlsøDate: 11/15/06 11:06 a.m.

Hey folks,

just wanted you to know that you really should put a BIG X in your calenders on the following dates:

December 1-3 2006

December 29 2006 - January 1 2007

These days are two weekends, where I'm hosting a Marameet at my house, which means that the old crusty & trusty team is locking n' loadin' that AR-75's SPNKS, flechettes, magnum .44 mega class and so on, and descending on my house to inflict some serious pain. IOW, it's a Mac-Mara-Meet of the old fashion, the way we used to have them since 1996. Only now, we're not using Phonenet, but 1 Gbps ethernet and a 2 mbit DSL line. Times change, yes? >:D

Well, why should you care? I am after all in Denmark and stuff...

What's a bit different that usual, is that we will be taking the fight to the INTERNET, that means Marathon over the 'net, and yes, that means we will be making use of the latest Aleph One with anti-OOS and anti-lag technology for maximum game satisfaction.

There will be at least 4 people connecting from my DSL line at these meetings. I suggest the rest of you show up too.

BTW, I'm in the CET timezone, which is 6-9 hours ahead of USA time. That means you'll be able to battle us in the afternoon, when it's midnight at my place. And we're not planning on going to bed early. We have Coke and strong coffee to see to that! ;)

Lets make this a kick ass 10-years anniversary for Marathon Infinity, shall we?

// neglesaks / DJ Supreme / Terror

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.