/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Questions about traxus.jjaro.net
Posted By: thermoplyaeDate: 10/14/06 1:56 p.m.

In Response To: Questions about traxus.jjaro.net *LINK* (MrHen)

If anyone else updated Traxus, then you might have a chance of stepping on someone's toes.

OHO.

Seriously though, just go ahead and edit what you please. I (plus or minus one other guy) maintain Traxus, and if I don't like your formatting or if I think you're biased or if I think you're disorganized or if I think you can't spell or if I think you don't know what you're talking about or if I think you're being redundant or whatever, then I'll just fix/delete it and (maybe) tell you why.

GO WILD. I'll be keeping a watchful eye on it.

As for what belongs and what doesn't, the idea with Traxus was basically to have all the Marathon knowledge (the knowledge contained in the Story pages is a subset of this whole) in one easily searchable and easily readable place. If you want to make a page about Bernhard Strauss, you should read up /everything/ you can about him /everywhere/ you can find it, then you should digest it and rewrite it in your own words, being as accurate and professional as possible. Cutting and pasting from the MSP is a start, but it doesn't satisfy the readable qualification -- much of the MSP is very jumbled, and I find it hard to read.

On a final note, I am much, much, much more strict about any information about the number seven than I am about anything else in the series. If you write about things concerning the number seven, your article is likely to be beaten so hard it bleeds from its pores. It may or may not survive.

Seriously, guys! Go wild! Contribute to a worthy cause! do my dirty work!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Questions about traxus.jjaro.net *LINK*MrHen 10/14/06 12:42 p.m.
     Re: Questions about traxus.jjaro.netthermoplyae 10/14/06 1:56 p.m.
           Re: Questions about traxus.jjaro.netDocument 10/14/06 3:17 p.m.
                 Re: Questions about traxus.jjaro.netthermoplyae 10/14/06 5:32 p.m.
                       ha, oh, right.MrHen 10/14/06 6:40 p.m.
                             Re: ha, oh, right.Vid Boi 10/14/06 9:33 p.m.
                                   2 - 1 + 6, too easy *NM*thermoplyae 10/14/06 10:33 p.m.
           Re: Questions about traxus.jjaro.netMrHen 10/14/06 4:10 p.m.
                 Re: Questions about traxus.jjaro.netthermoplyae 10/14/06 5:46 p.m.
                       What is your name there? *NM*MrHen 10/15/06 4:42 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.