/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

The Blake Effect
Posted By: EnderDate: 10/11/06 11:51 a.m.

So recently I've tried to make my blog look cooler. I decided to give it a new look---a Marathony look. It turned out well, but that wasn't enough for me. No, I wanted each entry to be in terminal format. I dug through my Theory of Unification website and got the HTML I used to create terminals. Despite initial... problems... it now works well, but uses the strange pictures from the Durandal-Thoth terminals. What I want to do now is take pictures of myself to use in the side screens. This would be really similar to how they altered the pics of Jason Jones to make the Robert Blake terminal screens. Does anyone know an easy way to recreate that all-green and staticy effect? If anyone knows how they did it, or a similar way, it would be really helpful.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Blake EffectEnder 10/11/06 11:51 a.m.
     Re: The Blake EffectForrest of B.org 10/11/06 12:09 p.m.
           Re: The Blake EffectEnder 10/11/06 12:11 p.m.
                 Re: The Blake EffectForrest of B.org 10/11/06 1:44 p.m.
                       Re: The Blake EffectEnder 10/12/06 12:59 p.m.
                             Re: The Blake EffectForrest of B.org 10/12/06 4:00 p.m.
                                   Re: The Blake Effectgoran 10/12/06 11:34 p.m.
                                         Re: The Blake EffectForrest of B.org 10/13/06 6:50 a.m.
                       Re: The Blake EffectVid Boi 10/13/06 1:14 a.m.
                             Re: The Blake EffectJohannes Gunnar 10/13/06 1:55 a.m.
                                   Re: The Blake Effectukimalefu 10/13/06 10:13 a.m.
                             Re: The Blake Effectukimalefu 10/13/06 9:54 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.