/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Could it be? *LINK*
Posted By: AfroRyanDate: 9/19/06 7:02 a.m.

I'm not saying it is, and I personally doubt it...but I just wanted to be the first to notice if it is. Over at Major Nelson's blog...there's a new post about a "a never before announced major franchise on Xbox Live Arcade." Could it be? Our beloved Marathon? If Major Nelson is posting it, it's most likely a Microsoft property. And we all know that Bungie was interested in doing a XBLA title.

See the full post here:
http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2006/09/18/Brinigng-it-Home-TGS-X06.aspx

Even if it isn't Marathon though, I'm excited by all this jazz. Getting some of the cool stuff from E3 (like the Lost Planet demo) was one of the coolest things to happen in a long time.

Or go here if you don't like copy and pasting.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Could it be? *LINK*AfroRyan 9/19/06 7:02 a.m.
     It will be Pimps at Sea *NM*ukimalefu 9/19/06 10:23 a.m.
           That would actually be pretty cool (and fitting)! *NM*AfroRyan 9/19/06 11:33 a.m.
     Re: Could it be?Document 9/19/06 11:55 a.m.
     It was just Contra...oh well. *NM*AfroRyan 9/21/06 11:37 a.m.
           Re: It was just Contra...oh well.Forrest of B.org 9/21/06 1:03 p.m.
                 Re: It was just Contra...oh well.Document 9/21/06 1:41 p.m.
                       Re: It was just Contra...oh well.AfroRyan 9/21/06 4:28 p.m.
                             It wasn't just Contra, Doom just annouced.AfroRyan 9/27/06 10:01 a.m.
                                   Re: It wasn't just Contra, Doom just annouced.LegacyTyphoon 9/27/06 10:50 a.m.
                                         Re: It wasn't just Contra, Doom just annouced.Forrest of B.org 9/27/06 1:32 p.m.
                                               Re: It wasn't just Contra, Doom just annouced.AfroRyan 9/28/06 11:30 a.m.
                                                     Re: It wasn't just Contra, Doom just annouced.treellama 9/28/06 11:57 a.m.
                                                           Re: It wasn't just Contra, Doom just annouced.AfroRyan 9/30/06 9:33 a.m.
                                                     Re: It wasn't just Contra, Doom just annouced.Document 9/29/06 8:22 a.m.
                                                           Re: It wasn't just Contra, Doom just annouced.AfroRyan 9/30/06 8:16 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.