/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Do you regret frog blasting the vent core?
Posted By: Vid BoiDate: 9/4/06 12:40 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Do you regret frog blasting the vent core? (Forrest of B.org)

: So uh... Vid Boi is actually a Vid Grrl?

That certainly is one way of interpreting my post...

And although it's possible that the part about female is no more accurate than the part about leaves and photosynthesis, I'm not going to tell you which because of how much I enjoy the mystery surrounding my character.

I don't buy into that whole gender binarity thing anyway.

(I'll tell you though, I don't work at a daycare center. I do dream of becoming an elementary school teacher, but that does not lie in my fate because I have social anxiety disorder.)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Re: Do you regret frog blasting the vent core? *LINK*Document 8/29/06 10:53 a.m.
     Re: Do you regret frog blasting the vent core?Document 8/29/06 12:05 p.m.
     Re: Do you regret frog blasting the vent core?Vid Boi 8/30/06 9:52 a.m.
           Re: Do you regret frog blasting the vent core?Forrest of B.org 8/30/06 10:34 a.m.
                 Re: Do you regret frog blasting the vent core?Vid Boi 8/31/06 1:07 p.m.
                       Re: Do you regret frog blasting the vent core?Forrest of B.org 8/31/06 1:38 p.m.
                             Re: Do you regret frog blasting the vent core?Alexander Smith 8/31/06 5:23 p.m.
                                   Re: Do you regret frog blasting the vent core?ukimalefu 8/31/06 6:49 p.m.
                                         Re: Do you regret frog blasting the vent core?Nicholai 8/31/06 8:24 p.m.
                                         K-Chi, but I think she's gone *NM*thermoplyae 8/31/06 10:53 p.m.
                                   Re: Do you regret frog blasting the vent core?Forrest of B.org 8/31/06 10:16 p.m.
                                         Re: Do you regret frog blasting the vent core?Alexander Smith 9/1/06 4:47 a.m.
                             Re: Do you regret frog blasting the vent core?Vid Boi 9/4/06 12:40 a.m.
     Re: Do you regret frog blasting the vent core?Document 9/1/06 11:18 a.m.
           I guess it could've been Armchair Revolution too. *NM*Document 7/29/07 9:52 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.