/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

1 minute ONI
Posted By: TimBraninDate: 7/23/06 9:23 p.m.

In Response To: 1 minute Halo (spoilers) (Vid Boi)

Awsome, let me do one.

Trial run

GRIFFIN: We're doing a trial run
KERR: I'm worried
SHINATAMA: You're not like other people, Konoko.
KONOKO: Hey, that guy who we know nothing about is dead, and he left a segway to the next mission.

Engines of Evil
RECEPTIONIST: May I help you?
KONOKO: Shut up, bitch.
KONOKO: This is a wild goose chase. The syndicate have an ingenius plan to distract my team (me and two other guys who are most likely already dead).
EVIL BRAIN: Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm

Puzzle Pieces

BARRABUS (gets ass kicked): Whaaaaaaah
Muro: Although this block should be surrounded I have absolutely no trouble getting away ha ha.

Tiger by the Tail
SHINATAMA: Muro's taken over the air port killing hundreds, and somehow our huge international police force can only spare one agent.
KONOKO: Muro Stop! Hey I said stop!
MURO: Kill her, yes that's right, you two green strikers who are the weekest units in the game should have no trouble taking down that genetically altered superhuman, I believe in you!

Hot Pursuit

KONOKO: I'll put a traking beacon on Muro's plain that will fail eventually. AH my life is so full of accomplishment.

TCTF HQ

TCTF: Oh why do we suck so bad? we can't even defend our own base.
KONOKO: Oops! My Diary somehow advanced several weeks for no apparent reason.
BARABUS: Ha ha, you've kicked my ass before, what makes you think you can do it again?

Atmosphereic processing plant

KONOKO: I'm going to save my friend
GRIFFIN: Don't worry we've already sent a totally innept retrieval squad.
KONOKO: Shinatama, show me on the doll where Muro touched you.
KERR: I'm still worried.
GRIFFIN:This is boring, lets blow her up instead.
SHINATAMA:BOOOOOOM
FEMALE SCIENTIST: The expolsion should be at 1.21 Gigawatts, that should be enough to either kill KONOKO or send her back to the year 1955 where she can help out Doc Brown in Hill Valley.
GRIFFIN: well we may not have killed her, so now lets send in an elite swat team to kill her instead.
SOME GUY: Hey you think we should have sent those guys in the first place instead of the innept retreval squad?
GRIFFIN: Shut up!

Government Archives

TCTF: We don't lift a finger when an airport gets massacred, or a life saving Atmosphereic processing plant gets taken over, but if a couple rent-a-cops get beaten up we're all over that sh!t.
KONOKO: Hey there's all the Files about my life.
NINJA:YOINK!

Rooftops
NINJA: We're a lot alike you know
KONOKO: Oh yeah only one of us got our ass kicked in this situation.

Hasagawa's Lab
DR. HASAGAWA: I'm a teacher who nailed one of his students and later killed her. Okay, saying it that way it doesn't sound too good. But despite the rather short time frame of the story I guess you're supposed to assume that at one point we got married and had two children. But hey what do you expect I'm Japanese, Work work work work work.

TCTF Prison

KERR: Blah blah blah Daodan blah blah blah Muro's your brother blah blahªgets shot) Bleeaaagh!

TCTF HQ redux

TCTF: see we learned our lesson this time, now we're actually somewhat prepared for an attack, isn't that convenient.
GRIFFIN: Shoot me or don't shoot me.
KONOKO: Ooh choices

Syndicate Base

KONOKO: Wow I found out there plan. It doesn't make any sense, but luckly I have another plan that make roughly the same amount of sense.
KONOKO: Blam, Love little Sis.
GRIFFIN: I'm here to save you, with two other guys, and one gun between us which, oops! has just been taken away and is now in the hands of the enemy. Incidentally we knew Muro was hiding out here all along, but we just didn' feel like doing anything about it until now.
Konoko: so we blew up the world, but somehow this daodan thing is going to save us.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

7 Minute M:I is coming...Chris Biberstein 6/26/06 8:40 a.m.
     Re: 7 Minute M:I is coming...Andrew Nagy 6/26/06 11:17 a.m.
           Re: 7 Minute M:I is coming...Bob-B-Q 6/27/06 7:06 a.m.
     Re: 7 Minute M:I is coming...Funkmon 6/27/06 7:57 p.m.
           Re: 7 Minute M:I is coming...Forrest of B.org 6/28/06 7:18 a.m.
                 Re: 7 Minute M:I is coming...Adam Ashwell 6/28/06 12:17 p.m.
           1 minute Halo (spoilers)Vid Boi 7/1/06 1:38 a.m.
                 Re: 1 minute Halo (spoilers) *LINK*DangerousHippo 7/1/06 7:14 a.m.
                 *claps*Funkmon 7/1/06 7:33 a.m.
                 Re: 1 minute Halo (spoilers)Morpheus 7/23/06 12:33 p.m.
                 1 minute ONITimBranin 7/23/06 9:23 p.m.
                       That was like 10 mins ONI ;-) *NM*Nicholai 7/26/06 5:57 a.m.
                             Yeah, well that's because you read slow.TimBranin 1/12/07 9:41 p.m.
                                   lol I wasn't expecting that!Nicholai 1/13/07 7:50 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.