/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Final Product of Boredom: Seven Minute M:I *LINK*
Posted By: Chris BibersteinDate: 7/1/06 9:00 p.m.

For those of you arriving late, here's the first two of my "Fivers" for the Marathon series - a compacted and shortened version of a movie, game, etc.

Five Minute Marathon: http://forums.bungie.org/story/?read=44567
Seven Minute Marathon 2: http://forums.bungie.org/story/?read=44615

My final one, Seven Minute Marathon Infinity. Out of them all, this one was the most difficult, as there's so many ways to interpret events.

I'm curious what you guys have to say...

Seven Minute Infinity

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Final Product of Boredom: Seven Minute M:I *LINK*Chris Biberstein 7/1/06 9:00 p.m.
     Re: Final Product of Boredom: Seven Minute M:IBob-B-Q 7/2/06 4:23 a.m.
           Re: Final Product of Boredom: Seven Minute M:IChris Biberstein 7/2/06 6:02 a.m.
                 Re: Final Product of Boredom: Seven Minute M:IBob-B-Q 7/2/06 9:56 a.m.
                       Re: Final Product of Boredom: Seven Minute M:Ithermoplyae 7/2/06 10:32 a.m.
                       Re: Final Product of Boredom: Seven Minute M:IChris Biberstein 7/2/06 4:24 p.m.
                             Re: Final Product of Boredom: Seven Minute M:IAndrew Nagy 7/2/06 5:16 p.m.
                                   Re: Final Product of Boredom: Seven Minute M:IMartin 7/2/06 5:58 p.m.
                             Re: Final Product of Boredom: Seven Minute M:IBob-B-Q 7/3/06 6:57 a.m.
           Re: Final Product of Boredom: Seven Minute M:IAndrew Nagy 7/2/06 1:39 p.m.
                 Re: Final Product of Boredom: Seven Minute M:IForrest of B.org 7/2/06 9:25 p.m.
     That was great!Funkmon 7/2/06 7:22 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.