/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Movie stuff in OS X, not very Marathon related
Posted By: Vid BoiDate: 3/30/06 12:07 a.m.

Sosumi.

Since this morning I am a proud member of the proud group of proud people who proudly own Halo action figures! Yay! (Isn't "proud" a funny word!) It's totally awesome and now I feel motivated to make silly movies with it and my other figures, dolls, toys and statues. (Because that's actually what I do most of the time when I'm not in school.)

Anyway, what free or cheap OS X program can I use to add dramatic plasma rifle shots to my movie? I don't care how ugly it is, in fact I would be super happy just to find a program that would let me MSPaint simple brush strokes in two colors on every frame of a QuickTime movie. It would only take a day or so to paint plasma on every single frame of rifle shooting, right? ^.^

I've been looking for movie editing programs since forever, I can't believe iMovie doesn't have functions for adding laser sword glow effects and plasma stuff, and other simple things that everyone wants to put in their home movies. (Well let's face it, they do.) Please help =)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Movie stuff in OS X, not very Marathon relatedVid Boi 3/30/06 12:07 a.m.
     Re: Movie stuff in OS X, not very Marathon relatedJohannes Gunnar 3/30/06 2:54 a.m.
           Re: Movie stuff in OS X, not very Marathon relatedukimalefu 3/30/06 6:09 a.m.
                 Re: Movie stuff in OS X, not very Marathon relatedTwelve Motion 3/30/06 10:15 a.m.
                       Re: Movie stuff in OS X, not very Marathon relatedPurple Penguin 3/30/06 10:20 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.