/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Jason Rules at Total Carnage
Posted By: TwelveMotionDate: 3/27/06 9:38 a.m.

I remember back in the AOL days when I would search for Marathon in AOL downloads I would always find a bunch of saved films. Back in that day I had no idea what a network was and downloading films of network games was all I could do, and boy did I do it. I would watch these 45 min death matches over and over from ther perspective of all the different players. But I remember most of all a particular folder of films called "Jason Rules at Total Carnage" and watching a total pro "Jason?" dominate some of the hardest levels on TC using almost only his fists. I must have watched them a hundred times.

Who is Jason? Do you guys know of these films? Are they famous or is it just my childhood?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Jason Rules at Total CarnageTwelveMotion 3/27/06 9:38 a.m.
     Re: Jason Rules at Total CarnageBlake37 3/27/06 9:53 a.m.
           Re: Jason Rules at Total CarnageTwelveMotion 3/27/06 10:15 a.m.
                 Re: Jason Rules at Total CarnageGraham 3/27/06 1:08 p.m.
                 Re: Jason Rules at Total CarnageCallie21V 4/3/06 7:08 a.m.
                       Re: Jason Rules at Total CarnageeX brutaLis 4/6/06 5:32 p.m.
           Re: Jason Rules at Total CarnageeX brutaLis 3/28/06 3:21 p.m.
                 Re: Jason Rules at Total CarnageForrest of B.org 3/28/06 3:36 p.m.
                       cool *NM*eX brutaLis 3/29/06 10:32 a.m.
                       Re: Jason Rules at Total CarnageBob-B-Q 3/31/06 12:58 p.m.
                             Re: Jason Rules at Total CarnageForrest of B.org 3/31/06 1:32 p.m.
                                   When's the next Fanfest do you think?Blayne 4/1/06 11:51 a.m.
                                         Re: When's the next Fanfest do you think?Forrest of B.org 4/2/06 12:43 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.