/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

To whom it may concern...
Posted By: thermoplyaeDate: 3/15/06 11:22 a.m.

I have a bad habit of taking information without asking. http://www.jjaro.net/ , which I maintain, is a prime example of this. I've decided that this time I'm going to try being polite and maybe even make a habit out of it. So... here goes.

Along with jjaro.net, I keep a watchful eye over Traxus (though I don't really contribute anything, so I'm not sure I would call it 'maintaining'). Just recently we had a user come through and add a bunch of links to the Volunteers series as posted here on the Story Forums. Rather than rely on external links (we already have one that just goes to the main page of the Story Forums somewhere), I'd like to put the full text of the Volunteers posts into the level articles directly -- and, more importantly, verbatim.

Here's a couple examples of level articles, just so you know that the request won't be going to waste:

So. Hamish, or Mr. Levinson, or whoever would be in control of this sort of thing: would you mind if we included the hard work of the Volunteers folk by copying it rather than linking it? You'd still be credited, of course. Also, a method of organization for the various threads the Volunteers posts spawned would be somewhat more difficult to come up with, but I'm sure it's possible. I don't want to experiment too much before it's okay-ed by you guys.

Thanks for reading (and hopefully responding).

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.