/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?
Posted By: J.Reginald DujourDate: 3/13/06 6:27 a.m.

In Response To: Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour? (Blake37)

Well!!! If I know that everyone has long wonderer and here I am.
I've actually never disappear from the game industry or from my reletionship with Bungie, but here is the story and where I've been.....
I has a cool spring day....enough of the drama.
What happen with Bungie was a personel issues that snowballed into my relationship with Bungie, nothing has dramatic has rumored, I actually continue consulting for them on the remaining MA series and as you me have notice, influence indirectly HALO (As insperation). I was encredited due to NDA issues also at that period I was consulting for several other game companie.
I left the country and want back to France (Where I'm from, for those who didn't know)in which in a period of two year was involved in the release of 10 additional titles for the Mac and PC platforms, I eventually returned to the US and started to work at Reality Bytes(Knon for Sensory Overload and Havoc), were I was like Bungie there lead Art Director and released Dark Vengeance and work on several unleased titles (Which were quite amazing!!!), but alas Reality Bytes fell into lymbo because of...GRETTY COORPORATION REALISING THE MONEY THAT COULD BE MADE ASSUMED, SAY IT AGAIN "ASSUME" THE MARKETE AND CREATE REALLY CRAPPY GAMES!!!!... now that I've vented on with the story.

I continued on into multimedia, traveled back and fort to Europe, worked for Merrill Lynch(VP Marketing media), Pharmaseutical Advertising, Reinstated my military service with the Legionnaires(French Forign Legion, which I was from 17 to the 10 mo prior to the time I actually join Bungie) and now back in Chicago. If anyone is still interested my temporary website is www.irenadearte.com/reggraphics.html , I'll have my URL pretty soon with updates and work... thank to all and merci.

http://www.irenadearte.com/reggraphics.html

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

What happend to Reginald Dujour?Blake37 9/18/05 5:36 a.m.
     Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?kyjel 9/18/05 12:41 p.m.
           Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?Callie21V 9/18/05 1:24 p.m.
                 Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?Blake37 9/18/05 1:50 p.m.
                       Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?Yossarian 9/19/05 9:24 a.m.
                       Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?J.Reginald Dujour 3/13/06 6:27 a.m.
                             Whoa! Is this real?ukimalefu 3/13/06 10:26 p.m.
                                   Re: Whoa! Is this real?J.Reginald Dujour 3/15/06 11:10 a.m.
                                         Pretty sure the humor was lost there :) *NM*thermoplyae 3/15/06 11:12 a.m.
                             Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?no.one 3/14/06 12:52 a.m.
                                   Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?thermoplyae 3/14/06 11:45 a.m.
                                         Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?Forrest of B.org 3/14/06 12:36 p.m.
                                               Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?thermoplyae 3/14/06 4:48 p.m.
                             nice website btw. :) *NM*Johannes Gunnar 3/14/06 3:02 a.m.
                                   Re: nice website btw. :)J.Reginald Dujour 3/15/06 11:08 a.m.
                                         Re: nice website btw. :)Chow 3/19/06 1:36 p.m.
     Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?Justin Schnor 4/5/06 12:59 p.m.
           Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?sgel 4/29/06 6:41 a.m.
                 Delectably bitter *NM*thermoplyae 4/29/06 9:55 a.m.
                 Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?J.Reginald Dujour 5/1/06 12:38 p.m.
                       Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?Nicholai 5/1/06 6:11 p.m.
                             Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?Forrest of B.org 5/1/06 7:52 p.m.
                                   Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?Nicholai 5/4/06 5:11 p.m.
                 Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?you-know-who 5/5/06 2:39 p.m.
                       Re: What happend to Reginald Dujour?Nicholai 5/6/06 5:31 a.m.
                       Chips, oh Delicious Chips!MrAlexZander 5/6/06 10:29 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.