/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Weapons
Posted By: Nick HoadDate: 3/9/06 12:55 a.m.

Is there anyone here who knows what format a "weapon graphic" needs to be in for it to go into a Shapes file properly. I've tried everything but whenever I put a new weapon graphic into the shapes file the colors all change and the graphic generally goes spotty. Anyone know what to do?

Since I'm here I would also like to conduct a poll. I have two weapon slots remaining for MPiD and three contenders:

The Black Crystal
The Violet Crystal
A Nightmare Head (acts like the Alien weapon, fires Nightmare shock balls, and it a large bloody mass of nightmare head)

Which of the two do you want to see in the game? Or better yet, which one don't you want to see? Note for the Black Crystal that there will be quite a few levels left after you get, unlike the original game where you have already explored everything, and while it will have very limited ammo you can still get more ammo for it (unlike the original game where you got ten shots).

Finally, does anyone know what determines if a monster dies a hard or soft death? I need to know this for the black crystal to work (i'm assuming ppl are going to want it).

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

WeaponsNick Hoad 3/9/06 12:55 a.m.
     Re: WeaponsRyokoTK 3/9/06 3:25 a.m.
           Re: WeaponsNick Hoad 3/9/06 6:10 a.m.
                 Re: WeaponsAndrew Nagy (school) 3/9/06 7:33 a.m.
                       Re: WeaponsNick Hoad 3/9/06 9:33 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.