/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: There was another thread on this...
Posted By: Blake37Date: 2/9/06 3:17 p.m.

In Response To: Re: There was another thread on this... (kyjel)

: Also, y'know, what's left to be said?

: *shrug*

Yeah, it feels like for the last couple of mounths the page and forum have been dieing, slowly with a wisper. Hamish doesn't update anymore, even when something cool happens and there are is not a volunteers series going on.

For years this page has brought together people from all walks of life and many nations. I myself have learned all sorts of valuable things from being here. For one, my spelling is as good as it is (not very, but improving!) because of the Story Page. This is the first post I made to anything. I was 11 at the time. This place, this collection of HTML and WebBBS, has become very special to me. Not because I'm obsessed with Marathon, or that I lack a real life, but because for over four years, almost 1/3 of my life, I've been reading and posting here. I've learned about people, history, computers, laws and everything else that has ever been mentioned here.

I'm no longer sure what this post was supposed to be about, but it seems now to be about how this page and the people that visit it have taught me, and how sad I am to see it appearing to die, whispering.

Thank you.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Men in black in Marathon?Bob-B-Q 2/6/06 6:40 a.m.
     Re: Men in black in Marathon?thermoplyae 2/6/06 8:27 a.m.
           Re: Men in black in Marathon?Andrew Nagy 2/6/06 8:29 a.m.
                 lol, no, the dreams *NM*thermoplyae 2/6/06 9:35 a.m.
     Re: Men in black in Marathon?Ender 2/6/06 2:46 p.m.
           How true... *NM*Bob-B-Q 2/6/06 8:24 p.m.
     There was another thread on this..."Can-ned Food" 2/7/06 3:11 p.m.
           Re: There was another thread on this...Bob-B-Q 2/7/06 5:13 p.m.
                 Re: There was another thread on this...Forrest of B.org 2/9/06 2:01 p.m.
                       Re: There was another thread on this...kyjel 2/9/06 2:45 p.m.
                             Re: There was another thread on this...Blake37 2/9/06 3:17 p.m.
                                   HAMISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *NM*ukimalefu 2/9/06 5:34 p.m.
                                   Re: There was another thread on this...thermoplyae 2/9/06 7:33 p.m.
                                         Re: There was another thread on this...Blake37 2/10/06 1:12 a.m.
                                   Put the complaints in my hat, so say IBlayne 2/14/06 3:10 p.m.
                                         Re: Put the complaints in my hat, so say IBlake37 2/14/06 3:17 p.m.
                                               Re: Put the complaints in my hat, so say Ikyjel 2/14/06 4:31 p.m.
                                         Re: Put the complaints in my hat, so say IRyokoTK 2/14/06 5:02 p.m.
           Re: There was another thread on this...Andrew Nagy 2/8/06 1:11 p.m.
                 Aww...Bob-B-Q 2/8/06 5:58 p.m.
     Re: Men in black in Marathon?eX brutaLis 2/7/06 3:44 p.m.
           Re: Men in black in Marathon?Grimes 2/8/06 3:56 p.m.
                 Re: Men in black in Marathon?eX brutaLis 2/11/06 4:32 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.