/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

I'm a regular...
Posted By: FunkmonDate: 2/2/06 1:55 p.m.

In Response To: Re: irc.bungie.org (Johannes Gunnar)

I'm a regular at IBO (as we're calling it now (http://ibo.bungie.org)), and the two biggest channels there are #hbo, and #hih. We don't really have channels on subject matter, it's more based on the community, and only half of the channels have anything remotely to do with Halo. For example, the third largest chanel, #TEHEYES!, was created as a joke by the person who is quite possibly more immature than my 3 year old cousin, and it's essentially where everyone goes to abuse other people. IBO has little to do with Bungie, at this point.

It's hosted by SanchezTheLlama, and run by Kevin 'KP' Paul, both HBO admins, I believe. It was created as a temporary solution when irc.subnova.com was having troubles. When Subnova's problems got fixed, no-one moved back, essentially. While irc.subnova.com still exists (it's actually rebounding rather well, and 3of9 has gotten the motivation to work on his website again), it's a shadow of it's former self.

Hey, by the way, where can one find a Hotline client for Windows?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

irc.bungie.orgVid Boi 1/22/06 3:26 a.m.
     Re: irc.bungie.orgLegacyTyphoon 1/22/06 10:26 a.m.
           Re: irc.bungie.orgJohannes Gunnar 1/22/06 1:55 p.m.
           Re: irc.bungie.orgVid Boi 1/26/06 5:10 a.m.
                 Re: irc.bungie.orgForrest of B.org 1/26/06 1:51 p.m.
                       Re: irc.bungie.orgVid Boi 1/27/06 12:04 p.m.
                             Re: irc.bungie.orgForrest of B.org 1/30/06 3:24 p.m.
                                   Re: irc.bungie.orgdoy 1/30/06 4:32 p.m.
                                         Re: irc.bungie.orgReiginko 1/30/06 10:46 p.m.
                                   Re: irc.bungie.orgVid Boi 1/31/06 11:15 a.m.
                       Re: irc.bungie.orgSteve Campbell 1/27/06 3:52 p.m.
                             Re: irc.bungie.orgJohannes Gunnar 1/28/06 3:55 a.m.
                                   I'm a regular...Funkmon 2/2/06 1:55 p.m.
                                         Re: I'm a regular...Johannes Gunnar 2/2/06 2:14 p.m.
                                         Re: I'm a regular...Andrew Nagy 2/2/06 5:23 p.m.
                                               Re: I'm a regular...Callie21V 2/6/06 5:48 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.