/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: trilogyrelease.bungie.org
Posted By: thermoplyaeDate: 12/26/05 5:00 p.m.

In Response To: Re: trilogyrelease.bungie.org (Spartan-034)

: I don't really have the technical expertise to do that. :(
: Did you download it? Do you know if anyone here didn't download it? Would the
: serial numbers be the same? The numbers I tried are by the area where it
: says the copyright information. I've also tried the numbers by the barcode
: on the back.

I purchased my copy of M2:Win and then the trilogy box set, only one of which had a serial number attached. I don't recall where it was, but I did write it down on the disc itself with permanent marker so that I didn't lose it.

If you're running OS X, grab the latest AlephOne build from this link, extract it, and then drag & drop it into your game folder. Run it and you're set. http://source.bungie.org/get/AlephOneOSX.zip

If you're running classic, grab the M2 files from the Trilogy Release site, extract, and run the included M2 application.

If you're running Windows, grab the latest AlephOne build from this link, extract it, and then drag & drop it into your game folder. Run it and you're set. http://source.bungie.org/get/AlephOneWindows.zip

If you're running Linux and refuse to learn how to use software, you're too screwed to start up X11, much less run AlephOne, so instructions are not included.

These instructions that if you're running Win you have the M2:Win disc and that if you're running OS X you have the M2:Mac disc.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

HELP!Spartan-034 12/25/05 6:01 a.m.
     trilogyrelease.bungie.org *NM*Andrew Nagy 12/25/05 9:35 a.m.
           Re: trilogyrelease.bungie.orgSpartan-034 12/25/05 10:24 a.m.
                 Re: trilogyrelease.bungie.orgSimon/team Sigma 12/25/05 2:20 p.m.
                       Re: trilogyrelease.bungie.orgSpartan-034 12/26/05 9:51 a.m.
                             Re: trilogyrelease.bungie.orgAndrew Nagy 12/26/05 4:38 p.m.
                             Re: trilogyrelease.bungie.orgthermoplyae 12/26/05 5:00 p.m.
                                   Re: trilogyrelease.bungie.orgtreellama 12/27/05 11:39 a.m.
                                         Re: trilogyrelease.bungie.orgthermoplyae 12/27/05 6:47 p.m.
                                               Re: trilogyrelease.bungie.orgtreellama 12/27/05 7:26 p.m.
                             *Sigh*Deathmonger 12/27/05 10:53 a.m.
                 Re: trilogyrelease.bungie.orgAndrew Nagy 12/26/05 4:36 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.