/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Gee I don't know why you get an empty folder
Posted By: Johannes GunnarDate: 12/18/05 11:39 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Gee I don't know why you get an empty folder (Jacke)

: Have you tried using another app. to unzip?

i use the normal stuffit expander or something and i am pretty sure that's the "standard" but well, mb my copy on the ibook is damaged or something. (although, this is the only file that this happens too) so mb i'll try unstuffing it on my iMac. if that won't work i'll just find some new program.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon: INFESTED Demo is out for everyone!Alexander Smith 12/13/05 4:47 a.m.
     Re: Marathon: INFESTED Demo is out for everyone!ukimalefu 12/13/05 12:32 p.m.
           ok! ok!ukimalefu 12/13/05 12:34 p.m.
           Re: Marathon: INFESTED Demo is out for everyone!Alexander Smith 12/13/05 4:29 p.m.
                 Re: Marathon: INFESTED Demo is out for everyone!ukimalefu 12/13/05 5:29 p.m.
                       Re: Marathon: INFESTED Demo is out for everyone!Johannes Gunnar 12/13/05 10:33 p.m.
                             am i the only one who gets an empty folder??? *NM*Johannes Gunnar 12/13/05 10:41 p.m.
                                   Gee I don't know why you get an empty folder *NM*Alexander Smith 12/15/05 9:23 a.m.
                                         Re: Gee I don't know why you get an empty folderJohannes Gunnar 12/16/05 3:35 a.m.
                                               Re: Gee I don't know why you get an empty folderJacke 12/16/05 3:42 a.m.
                                                     Re: Gee I don't know why you get an empty folderJohannes Gunnar 12/18/05 11:39 p.m.
                                                           Re: Gee I don't know why you get an empty folderAndrew Nagy 12/19/05 7:12 a.m.
     Re: Marathon: INFESTED Demo is out for everyone!kyjel 12/13/05 8:36 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.