/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Mappers gather round
Posted By: ShadowbreakerDate: 11/30/05 5:37 p.m.

Shadow needs all the mappers it can get right now. Either that or sounds/movies/music.

Back to the maps, I need single player maps. And I need them to be big like those others you see in Rubicon and Tempus (not as big as evil's code 42). But I'd like a few. If you wish to help contact me by my AIM name or simply post here.

I need a dream level 3x... I'll place the monsters. It has to be like something the player has encountered in the trilogy but shorter and easier to beat.

A vacuum 2x... a spacestation consisting of just poles and looking like an arena (big open space in middle).

A shadow prime fortress 2x... big as hell and full of regenerating shadow mosnters. Make it a kind of a maze theme.

An alien vacuum planet 1x... not many monsters, full of montains, the objective is to find a wyrmhole

An underground 5x... Lavaful, confusing

A core 3x... big enough vetns for a player to walk through, Only about 5 high combat areas

A mystery 5x... full of useless terminals, below average amount of monsters, prisonlike with big outside areas where you fight and finish.

A sewage plant 3x... full of goons and traps

A secret level 1x... not big, but brutal

A tower 2x... either dark and with a super carnage roof or kind of bright with a super carnage basement

A simple level 6x... On the big side, moderately full of monsters

Any tileset that would make these work right will do. (x= how many levels of it I want.)

And call me crazy, but the eternal maps arent that bad. I need a few like them.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Mappers gather roundShadowbreaker 11/30/05 5:37 p.m.
     Get to back of the line... ; )Blayne 12/1/05 9:19 a.m.
           Re: Get to back of the line... ; )RyokoTK 12/1/05 11:51 a.m.
                 Re: Get to back of the line... ; )Steve Levinson 12/1/05 4:42 p.m.
                 Re: Get to back of the line... ; )Simon/team Sigma 12/1/05 4:57 p.m.
                       Re: Get to back of the line... ; )Blayne 12/6/05 2:15 p.m.
                             Re: Get to back of the line... ; )Shadowbreaker 12/6/05 7:25 p.m.
     Re: Mappers gather roundellio7t 12/1/05 10:21 a.m.
           Re: Mappers gather roundellio7t 12/1/05 2:43 p.m.
     Re: Mappers gather roundC Lund 12/1/05 12:37 p.m.
           Re: Mappers gather roundShadowbreaker 12/1/05 4:47 p.m.
                 Re: Mappers gather roundC Lund 12/1/05 11:51 p.m.
           Re: Mappers gather roundgoran 12/1/05 11:14 p.m.
                 Re: Mappers gather roundRyokoTK 12/2/05 3:22 a.m.
                       Re: Mappers gather roundSimon/team Sigma 12/2/05 3:31 a.m.
                             The problem is he doesn't have a Mac *NM*Steve Levinson 12/2/05 4:57 a.m.
                                   That's his problem, then. *NM*RyokoTK 12/2/05 5:08 a.m.
                                         Re: That's his problem, then.Shadowbreaker 12/2/05 8:36 a.m.
                                               Re: That's his problem, then.RyokoTK 12/2/05 9:43 a.m.
                       Re: Mappers gather roundgoran 12/2/05 10:05 a.m.
                             Re: Mappers gather roundShadowbreaker 12/2/05 11:30 a.m.
                       Re: Mappers gather roundForrest of B.org 12/2/05 12:21 p.m.
                             here's my storygoran 12/2/05 1:29 p.m.
                                   Re: here's my storyForrest of B.org 12/2/05 1:54 p.m.
                                         Re: here's my storygoran 12/2/05 2:48 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.