/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Damnit - getting Rubicon to work with AO X
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 11/6/05 9:40 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Damnit (killeen)

: Hm, I wanted to inform you that I have managed to put together a working
: Rubicon OSX update.

I did this a long, long time ago. Writing an MML script is pretty straight-forward, and I also have a script that fixes the weapons names. There used to be a problem, however, that caused AO to crash in certain levels - most noticeably Gators of NY. This may have been fixed in the newer versions of AO - perhaps Chris knows about this.

I could easily put together a package of scripts that do what you want, but I'd like Chris' OK before I do this. Again, it may be pretty moot, as Rubicon X is coming along very nicely. No promises, but I suspect beta testing will begin pretty soon. All that remains after that is for Chris to fix the bugs we find, to update the website and then we can release it. Of course any number of real world things could slow the process down, including that NIH grant application I should be working on instead of posting to the forum, but I'm very optimistic.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Downloading Rubicon Fileskyjel 11/4/05 9:42 a.m.
     WMaiD site, under Downloads *NM*Andrew Nagy 11/4/05 11:07 a.m.
                 Damnitkyjel 11/4/05 2:42 p.m.
                       Re: DamnitSteve Levinson 11/4/05 4:07 p.m.
                             Re: Damnitkyjel 11/4/05 5:22 p.m.
                                   Re: DamnitSteve Levinson 11/4/05 7:05 p.m.
                                         Re: DamnitPurple Penguin 11/4/05 9:52 p.m.
                                               Re: DamnitForrest of B.org 11/4/05 11:42 p.m.
                                         Re: Damnitkilleen 11/6/05 8:31 a.m.
                                               Re: Damnit - getting Rubicon to work with AO XSteve Levinson 11/6/05 9:40 a.m.
                                                     Re: Damnit - getting Rubicon to work with AO Xkilleen 11/6/05 10:04 a.m.
                                               Re: DamnitSpeaker-To-Animals 11/10/05 8:56 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.