/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

LovePuppy 23 (Not Spam)
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 11/5/05 2:10 p.m.

Hi all,

I'm posting this as a heads-up for those of you who haven't been following the Trojan Volunteers Series (which means all but one of you) that in a few days I'll be posting a walk-through and analysis of the secret level LovePuppy 23. Now I can hear all of you who've played Trojan scratching your heads and saying, "secret level?" That's right, there's a secret level and it's not documented in the Spoiler Guide. John noticed the existence of an "unused" level and figured out where it must fit, and I found the secret terminal that leads to it. Funny that no one's ever mentioned this before. In any case, I'm giving the heads-up because the level contains a couple of credit terminals of sorts, but these aren't your typical credit terminals. No, these are incredibly verbose terminals that tell a very lengthy and rather absurd little tale. These are chocked full of interesting Mac, Marathon and Trojan references that should delight many of you.

If you have a Mac that can run Classic, go play this level now. It's not in the M2/AO version, so if you have a PC or haven't loaded Classic, you're out of luck. To play the level, command-click on New Game and enter the number 22. There's plenty of ammo at the beginning, so it's very playable even when entered directly. Please note that it's a vacuum level - the only one in Trojan - and there is no pattern buffer, so you might want to play a step or 2 below your usual difficulty setting.

Have fun - I'll post the walk-through in a few days, followed by the full text of each of the terminals for everyone's comments.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

LovePuppy 23 (Not Spam)Steve Levinson 11/5/05 2:10 p.m.
     Re: LovePuppy 23 (Not Spam)Andrew Nagy 11/5/05 2:56 p.m.
           Re: LovePuppy 23 (Not Spam)Steve Levinson 11/5/05 4:55 p.m.
     Re: LovePuppy 23 (Not Spam)C Lund 11/6/05 6:46 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.