/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

need some help messing with shapes/physics...
Posted By: LegacyTyphoonDate: 9/12/05 3:24 a.m.

Okay, I have a couple ideas that I don't really know how to implement.

I'm trying to figure out how to do at least one of two things (hopefully both) I'm trying to modify the fists in TC++ (yes, I'm the crazy-@$$ who made TC++) so that you could "juggle" other people psuedo-Tekken style. One of the attacks would be to pop the person into the air while the other could be used to keep them flailing about. The second thing is to give one attack the animation of both fists. So that when you press the primary attack you do a fist punch (alternating fists) and the secondary trigger does an uppercut of sorts. I'd set it up so that the uppercut would require "charging" (which I know how to do) and give the quick jabs varying attack animations to run through (which I don't know how to add)

I'm also trying to set it up so that you can shoot rockets out of the air before they hit you. I don't know if this is possible. Any ideas?

Adding dual weapons might be nice too...for another project of course.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

need some help messing with shapes/physics...LegacyTyphoon 9/12/05 3:24 a.m.
     Re: need some help messing with shapes/physics...LegacyTyphoon 9/12/05 3:25 a.m.
           Re: need some help messing with shapes/physics...Johannes Gunnar 9/12/05 6:07 a.m.
                 Re: need some help messing with shapes/physics...Andromeda_5[Kilo] 9/13/05 3:59 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.