/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Windows Based HEX! File viewer?
Posted By: sdDate: 8/23/05 8:22 a.m.

In Response To: Windows Based HEX! File viewer? (Blayne)

: sd, any chance I could get a copy of that terminal text exporter of yours?
: Even if it is simply a program that reads a merged Marathon Map file and
: exports a bunch of plain text - it would be really helpful for WMaiD's
: development. One of my editors needs such a program, being on a Windows
: box, and lacking a proper Mac emulator.

: Thanks,
: -Blayne
: blayne@bungie.org

Bloops, I looked at the Marathon 2 source, and it has all the listings I should need to make something for HEX! but thats a ways off. What I have now doesnt read Marathon files, just straight terminal text formatted with a semi html pseudo language I was using, so I doubt that would be super helpful unless you're just reading things instead of needing to edit. So far the way to go is to just use BasilliskII and fire it up via that, its not exactly the fastest thing in the world, but it works great.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Windows based Terminal Viewer?Blayne 8/13/05 7:05 p.m.
     Re: Windows based Terminal Viewer?Andrew Nagy 8/13/05 7:41 p.m.
           Re: Windows based Terminal Viewer?sd 8/13/05 7:48 p.m.
                 Really? Can I get a copy of that app SD?Blayne 8/14/05 5:42 p.m.
                       Re: Really? Can I get a copy of that app SD?sd 8/14/05 6:44 p.m.
                             omg we got a developer amongst us! GET'IM BOYS! :P *NM*Johannes Gunnar 8/15/05 2:26 a.m.
                                   Ahh!!!!!!! *chaos insues* *NM*blake37 8/15/05 3:36 a.m.
                             Here's the reference files sdBlayne 8/15/05 4:21 p.m.
                                   Re: Here's the reference files sdAndrew Nagy 8/16/05 9:43 a.m.
                                         Random!Me_43 8/17/05 12:12 a.m.
                                               Re: Random!Andrew Nagy 8/17/05 6:14 a.m.
                                                     You want a teaser? Ask and you shall -Blayne 8/17/05 9:15 p.m.
                                                     Hahahah.I really hope you weren't being serious :P *NM*Me_43 8/18/05 5:58 p.m.
                             Windows Based HEX! File viewer?Blayne 8/22/05 8:35 p.m.
                                   Re: Windows Based HEX! File viewer?Dave 8/23/05 3:00 a.m.
                                         Re: Windows Based HEX! File viewer?Johannes Gunnar 8/23/05 3:59 a.m.
                                               Re: Windows Based HEX! File viewer?Andrew Nagy 8/23/05 9:32 a.m.
                                                     Re: Windows Based HEX! File viewer?Dave 8/24/05 2:22 a.m.
                                                           Re: Windows Based HEX! File viewer?Andrew Nagy 8/24/05 10:28 a.m.
                                   Re: Windows Based HEX! File viewer?sd 8/23/05 8:22 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.