/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Really? Can I get a copy of that app SD?
Posted By: sdDate: 8/14/05 6:44 p.m.

In Response To: Really? Can I get a copy of that app SD? (Blayne)

: Map support isn't totally necessary - I only need to read / edit HEX!
: terminal text files. To display the text in a "terminal" format
: isn't necessary either. Tohave the terminal shape/pretty colors display
: would be nice - but I'd settle for a windows app that can read Where
: Monsters are in Dreams HEX! terminal files. I can send you a few examples
: if you'd like.

: Could I get a copy of your "own little" program? Can it run under
: any version of Windows, or one in particular? I'd appreciate the help.

: Regards,
: -Blayne

I think I'd need some examples then, I don't think how I have it setup right now would work with that type of file, so I could just make something quick to add it in maybe, so examples or a format that the files are in should do.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Windows based Terminal Viewer?Blayne 8/13/05 7:05 p.m.
     Re: Windows based Terminal Viewer?Andrew Nagy 8/13/05 7:41 p.m.
           Re: Windows based Terminal Viewer?sd 8/13/05 7:48 p.m.
                 Really? Can I get a copy of that app SD?Blayne 8/14/05 5:42 p.m.
                       Re: Really? Can I get a copy of that app SD?sd 8/14/05 6:44 p.m.
                             omg we got a developer amongst us! GET'IM BOYS! :P *NM*Johannes Gunnar 8/15/05 2:26 a.m.
                                   Ahh!!!!!!! *chaos insues* *NM*blake37 8/15/05 3:36 a.m.
                             Here's the reference files sdBlayne 8/15/05 4:21 p.m.
                                   Re: Here's the reference files sdAndrew Nagy 8/16/05 9:43 a.m.
                                         Random!Me_43 8/17/05 12:12 a.m.
                                               Re: Random!Andrew Nagy 8/17/05 6:14 a.m.
                                                     You want a teaser? Ask and you shall -Blayne 8/17/05 9:15 p.m.
                                                     Hahahah.I really hope you weren't being serious :P *NM*Me_43 8/18/05 5:58 p.m.
                             Windows Based HEX! File viewer?Blayne 8/22/05 8:35 p.m.
                                   Re: Windows Based HEX! File viewer?Dave 8/23/05 3:00 a.m.
                                         Re: Windows Based HEX! File viewer?Johannes Gunnar 8/23/05 3:59 a.m.
                                               Re: Windows Based HEX! File viewer?Andrew Nagy 8/23/05 9:32 a.m.
                                                     Re: Windows Based HEX! File viewer?Dave 8/24/05 2:22 a.m.
                                                           Re: Windows Based HEX! File viewer?Andrew Nagy 8/24/05 10:28 a.m.
                                   Re: Windows Based HEX! File viewer?sd 8/23/05 8:22 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.