/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Trojan Volunteers - Say Bro, Are U Willing & A
Posted By: MartiNZDate: 8/13/05 4:25 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Trojan Volunteers - Say Bro, Are U Willing & A (Dr. John Sumner)

Cool. I wondered about this one as well. I liked the level - those two chambers reminiscent of M2's Thoth AI rooms were nice, and easily recognisable. The octagonal room area certainly gave the feeling of containing plenty of secrets.

The duct system was interesting - it took me a bit to notice I could grenade up where necessary ... a surprise as has been said, but nothing we can't handle :). The fact that you had to come back to the ducts a second time was a pain, with the far off opening switch and race back, and the 'circuit' system was interesting. The switch that opened that section of wall could still be pressed after hitting the circuit, which I think messed me up the first time and I was quite confused about getting to that last lift in the ducts - yet another re-entry.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Trojan Volunteers - Say Bro, Are U Willing & Abel?Steve Levinson 8/11/05 1:46 p.m.
     Re: Trojan Volunteers - Say Bro, Are U Willing & ADr. John Sumner 8/11/05 2:35 p.m.
           Re: Trojan Volunteers - Say Bro, Are U Willing & AMartiNZ 8/13/05 4:25 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.