/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: We Can See In The Dark- Can You?
Posted By: Nick HoadDate: 8/5/05 8:24 a.m.

In Response To: Re: We Can See In The Dark- Can You? (Forrest of B.org)

: You could possibly have their attack be a suicide attack, and just keep
: spawning new ones at random locations across the map at some appropriate
: rate. That way, every ratmonster is a one-off attack of rats, and they
: appear randomly across the map and as frequently as you'd like to set
: them.

I'll try that idea. Unfortunately I tried out making an invisble rat monster and strangely enough I can't find it. I place the creature on the map, hear the teleport out sound (which is not set for the monster) and don't get attacked by evil rats. Very strange, but I'll keep working on it.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

We Can See In The Dark- Can You?Nick Hoad 8/4/05 12:31 p.m.
     Re: We Can See In The Dark- Can You?blake37 8/4/05 1:28 p.m.
           Re: We Can See In The Dark- Can You?Forrest of B.org 8/4/05 1:37 p.m.
                 Re: We Can See In The Dark- Can You?Nick Hoad 8/5/05 2:16 a.m.
                       Re: We Can See In The Dark- Can You?Forrest of B.org 8/5/05 8:19 a.m.
                             Re: We Can See In The Dark- Can You?Nick Hoad 8/5/05 8:24 a.m.
                                   Yes, I can see in the dark.ukimalefu 8/5/05 11:24 a.m.
                                         Re: Yes, I can see in the dark.Nick Hoad 8/5/05 1:56 p.m.
                                         Re: Yes, I can see in the dark.moses nyagaka okioga. 8/25/05 4:21 a.m.
                                               Re: Yes, I can see in the dark.ukimalefu 8/25/05 11:43 a.m.
                                                     Re: Yes, I can see in the dark.Forrest of B.org 8/25/05 1:13 p.m.
                                                           Re: Yes, I can see in the dark.Elliott dagen 8/25/05 1:52 p.m.
     So how are you going to do talking with dead ppl? *NM*reagan64 8/8/05 11:01 a.m.
           Re: So how are you going to do talking with dead pNick Hoad 8/8/05 11:37 a.m.
                 Re: So how are you going to do talking with dead pAndrew Nagy 8/8/05 3:50 p.m.
                       Re: So how are you going to do talking with dead pNick Hoad 8/8/05 4:51 p.m.
                             Re: So how are you going to do talking with dead pDylan 8/8/05 5:09 p.m.
                                   Re: So how are you going to do talking with dead pOri 8/8/05 5:39 p.m.
                                   Re: So how are you going to do talking with dead pgoran 8/8/05 10:27 p.m.
                                         Re: So how are you going to do talking with dead pNick Hoad 8/9/05 3:32 a.m.
                                               Re: So how are you going to do talking with dead pgoran 8/9/05 10:52 p.m.
                                                     Re: So how are you going to do talking with dead pNick Hoad 8/10/05 3:21 a.m.
                                                           Re: So how are you going to do talking with dead pNick Hoad 8/10/05 3:37 a.m.
                                                                 Re: So how are you going to do talking with dead pOri 8/10/05 5:13 a.m.
                                                                       Re: So how are you going to do talking with dead pNick Hoad 8/10/05 5:37 a.m.
                                                           Re: So how are you going to do talking with dead pElliott dagen 8/10/05 8:27 a.m.
                                                                 Re: So how are you going to do talking with dead pgoran 8/10/05 10:07 a.m.
                                                                       reduce ceiling height, so no swimming? *NM*Andrew Nagy (mb) 8/10/05 10:09 a.m.
                                                                             maybe swimming can be turned off with mml or lua *NM*goran 8/11/05 3:17 a.m.
                       Re: So how are you going to do talking with dead pElliott dagen 8/10/05 8:14 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.