/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

This has probably been raised before, but...
Posted By: John MolloyDate: 8/1/05 5:10 p.m.

Halo plot; Lead character, John 117

Bible; John 1:17: For the law was given through Moses; grace and the true way of life are ours through Jesus Christ.

It seems relevent with the reference to Moses (flood ect), but with my limited knowledge of halo plot, can anybody else help me make sence of the rest of the quote, if it's relevent at all.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

This has probably been raised before, but...John Molloy 8/1/05 5:10 p.m.
     Re: This has probably been raised before, but...ukimalefu 8/1/05 6:57 p.m.
           Re: This has probably been raised before, but...John Molloy 8/1/05 7:06 p.m.
           Re: This has probably been raised before, but...Forrest of B.org 8/1/05 7:08 p.m.
                 Re: This has probably been raised before, but...ukimalefu 8/1/05 7:12 p.m.
                       Re: This has probably been raised before, but...Forrest of B.org 8/1/05 7:22 p.m.
                             Re: This has probably been raised before, but...John Molloy 8/1/05 7:34 p.m.
                                   you get 100 points and a free pie from me!Johannes Gunnar 8/2/05 4:25 a.m.
                                         Re: you get 100 points and a free pie from me!John Molloy 8/2/05 6:27 a.m.
                                               Re: you get 100 points and a free pie from me!Elliott dagen 8/2/05 8:06 a.m.
                                                     Re: you get 100 points and a free pie from me!John Molloy 8/2/05 8:17 a.m.
                                                           so trueMrHen 8/2/05 8:50 a.m.
                                                                 Re: so trueOri 8/3/05 11:17 a.m.
                                                                       haha, not quite...MrHen 8/3/05 2:01 p.m.
                                                           Re: you get 100 points and a free pie from me!Elliott dagen 8/2/05 10:21 a.m.
                                                                 i second that, sorry for calling you a noob John! *NM*Johannes Gunnar 8/3/05 3:29 a.m.
                                                                       Apologies exceptedJohn Molloy 8/3/05 1:29 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Apologies exceptedJohannes Gunnar 8/4/05 12:46 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Apologies exceptedSimon/Sigma 8/4/05 3:47 a.m.
                                                                                         oh that guy that works at McDonalds... *NM*Johannes Gunnar 8/4/05 4:22 a.m.
                                               nah man, you're goodMrHen 8/2/05 8:33 a.m.
                                   Re: This has probably been raised before, but...ukimalefu 8/3/05 4:22 p.m.
                             clever :-) *NM*D-M.A. 8/2/05 4:01 a.m.
                             Re: This has probably been raised before, but...Ori 8/3/05 11:26 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.