/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: UNESCO, World Heritage, and the Marathon symbo
Posted By: AlfredMordeirDate: 7/20/05 9:29 a.m.

In Response To: Re: UNESCO, World Heritage, and the Marathon symbo (Vid Boi)

: Strangely enough I have also never seen that symbol.

: And why didn't you tell us you were going to Sweden, I could have bought you
: surströmming for lunch some day.

: Oh, right, now I get it. =)

You know I was going to but, I don't know, I kinda drifted off from the Story page, and I kinda forgot there are people here who actually know me here. And Quite honestly I kinda forgot whether it was you or Johannes Gunnar who was swedish, or are you both Icelandic, I don't know, you see how much I pay attention.

Actually my origonal plans were to do a study abroad program to Ireland and see if I could look up Hamish. But my Mom Bought a Saab through this oversees program, where we got $2,000 to fly to sweden and pick up the Car, and we had a couple weeks to just drive around. We started in Goteborg, Picked the car up at Trollhotten, went down to Malmo, where we crossed over to Copenhaagen, Denmark. Then we took a ferry down to Germany, spent a day in Berlin, came back throuigh Hamburg, took the ferry back to Denmark, did Helsingborg, ferried back to Sweden, then we went down along the west coast. Saw the Absolut Bottleing plant in Åhus, went through Karlskroner, took a couple days but we made it up to Stockholm, then we crossed over back to Goteborg, dropped off the car, and waited for the plane.

Conclusion: JetLag, Bad. Jetlag when going to a country that doesn't get dark, INSANE

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

UNESCO, World Heritage, and the Marathon symbolAlfredMordeir 7/18/05 12:49 p.m.
     Re: UNESCO, World Heritage, and the Marathon symboJohannes Gunnar 7/18/05 3:08 p.m.
           Re: UNESCO, World Heritage, and the Marathon symboOri 7/18/05 10:17 p.m.
     Re: UNESCO, World Heritage, and the Marathon symboVid Boi 7/19/05 2:51 p.m.
           lol! *NM*Johannes Gunnar 7/19/05 2:57 p.m.
           btw vid-boi!Johannes Gunnar 7/19/05 2:58 p.m.
                 Re: btw vid-boi!Vid Boi 7/21/05 1:56 a.m.
                       Re: btw vid-boi!Johannes Gunnar 7/22/05 5:32 a.m.
                             Re: btw vid-boi!Vid Boi 7/22/05 9:39 p.m.
                                   LundaboTasnu Arakun 7/23/05 4:26 a.m.
                                         Re: LundaboJohannes Gunnar 7/23/05 7:47 a.m.
                                         Re: LundaboVid Boi 7/24/05 9:01 a.m.
                                               Re: LundaboJohannes Gunnar 7/24/05 2:31 p.m.
                                               Re: LundaboTasnu Arakun 7/26/05 1:26 a.m.
           Re: UNESCO, World Heritage, and the Marathon symboAlfredMordeir 7/20/05 9:29 a.m.
                 Re: UNESCO, World Heritage, and the Marathon symboSteve Levinson 7/20/05 11:53 a.m.
                       Re: UNESCO, World Heritage, and the Marathon symboJohannes Gunnar 7/20/05 12:26 p.m.
                 Re: UNESCO, World Heritage, and the Marathon symboJohannes Gunnar 7/20/05 12:23 p.m.
                       Re: UNESCO, World Heritage, and the Marathon symboVid Boi 7/21/05 1:55 a.m.
                       Re: UNESCO, World Heritage, and the Marathon symboTasnu Arakun 7/22/05 2:16 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.