/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

FOBOT IS ONLINE
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 7/12/05 5:02 p.m.

Huzzah, the Internet has returned to my household and I am once again amongst the unliving denizens of teh IntarWeb. Just figured you all might like to know.

On a related note, for anybody who might at some point feel like complaining about spam, here is my official spam policy as Ye Highest Lord and Admin Besides Claude and Probably Hamish Too, so people don't go complaining for nothing:

***BEGIN SPAM POLICY***

I can only admin this forum when I get home, though rarely I can sneak a read or post from work. I get off work at 6PM Pacific time and often have to do other things before I come home. So, any spam that gets posted here will be deleted whenever I get to log in here from home, which should be pretty late in the day, but also just about every day. Some weekends may be the exception to this, in either direction. (I may be here earlier, or not at all).

So basically, don't complain about, respond to, or in any way do anything about spam unless it's been there since yesterday by my clock. Heck, it's probably better never to respond to spam at all, period; if I'm skimping on my duties, email me. If you can't find my email, Google me. It's all over the damn internet by now. Responding just makes more posts to clutter up the forum that we all have to read and I'll just have to delete anyway.

***END SPAM POLICY***

Thank you all, have a nice day.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

FOBOT IS ONLINEForrest of B.org 7/12/05 5:02 p.m.
     Thus Said The FOBOT *NM*blake37 7/12/05 5:18 p.m.
     Spam :P *NM*Me_43 7/12/05 8:56 p.m.
     Fobot recharge cycle complete. Enter when readyTyler 7/13/05 11:16 a.m.
           That, my friend, is amazingly awesome *NM*blake37 7/13/05 11:55 a.m.
                 Agreed! *NM*Steve Levinson 7/13/05 12:04 p.m.
           awesomest! ;-) *NM*Johannes Gunnar 7/13/05 12:52 p.m.
           Awesome! .... what's with the EXE? *NM*Me_43 7/13/05 3:16 p.m.
           I like it. *NM*Forrest of B.org 7/13/05 3:35 p.m.
                 Re: I like it.Forrest of B.org 7/13/05 5:09 p.m.
           The Amish don't know what they're missing... *NM*Yossarian 7/13/05 4:30 p.m.
                 Re: The Amish don't know what they're missing...Tyler 7/13/05 5:32 p.m.
                       Re: The Amish don't know what they're missing...Forrest of B.org 7/13/05 8:47 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.