/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Much news. ( + Anyone seen •M??)
Posted By: blake37Date: 6/29/05 11:11 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Much news. ( + Anyone seen •M??) (Forrest of B.org)

: My roofers recently covered over the sewage vent for my bathroom, causing the
: pipes to back up... into the bathtub.... ewwwwww.

: Some repairs to the vent and lots and lots and lots of bleach, cleaners, and
: disinfectants later, I can comfortably bathe again!

A sewer pipe under my house has a leak, so we're getting sweage in our carpet and drywall everytime someone does anything. But whenever we get rain... not pleasent. The kicker is that we thought we had problems with water coming from the outside so we got a sump pump put in, only to discover that instead of the pump, we need to drill holes in our floor. They told us this after we payed for the pump. So now we get to pay a plumber too.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

RUSSIAN SAMOVARS Coal, Brazier's, the electric, coGwin Jeni 6/28/05 8:25 a.m.
     Re: RUSSIAN SAMOVARS Coal, Brazier's, the electricElliott dagen 6/28/05 8:51 a.m.
           I hate to ask but WTF's a samovar?ukimalefu 6/28/05 1:37 p.m.
                 Re: I hate to ask but WTF's a samovar?MartiNZ 6/28/05 2:47 p.m.
                 Re: I hate to ask but WTF's a samovar?Forrest of B.org 6/28/05 2:48 p.m.
     I didn't know the Pfhor drank tea *NM*Steve Levinson 6/28/05 9:32 a.m.
     Re: RUSSIAN SAMOVARS Coal, Brazier's, the electricCallie21V 6/28/05 3:57 p.m.
           Re: RUSSIAN SAMOVARS Coal, Brazier's, the electricEnkidu 6/28/05 4:26 p.m.
     Much news. ( + Anyone seen •M??)Me_43 6/29/05 3:42 a.m.
           Re: Much news. ( + Anyone seen •M??)Yossarian 6/29/05 4:11 a.m.
                 Re: Much news. ( + Anyone seen •M??)Steve Levinson 6/29/05 4:32 a.m.
                 Re: Much news. ( + Anyone seen •M??)Forrest of B.org 6/29/05 10:10 a.m.
                       Re: Much news. ( + Anyone seen •M??)blake37 6/29/05 11:11 a.m.
                             my house is perfectly fine... good for me :P *NM*Johannes Gunnar 6/29/05 11:19 a.m.
                                   Re: my house is perfectly fine...Yossarian 6/29/05 4:56 p.m.
                                         Re: my house is perfectly fine...Tyler 6/29/05 5:29 p.m.
                                               Re: my house is perfectly fine...Forrest of B.org 6/29/05 6:38 p.m.
                                                     Re: my house is perfectly fine...Forrest of B.org 6/29/05 6:40 p.m.
                                                           When you hijack threads you're hijacking communism *NM*Me_43 6/29/05 11:42 p.m.
                                                                 Is that a good thing or a bad thing? *NM*Forrest of B.org 6/30/05 7:50 a.m.
                                         *WAIL* - *Me melts in flames...* Damn Lava! *NM*Johannes Gunnar 6/30/05 6:05 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.