/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Much news. ( + Anyone seen •M??)
Posted By: Me_43Date: 6/29/05 3:42 a.m.

In Response To: RUSSIAN SAMOVARS Coal, Brazier's, the electric, co (Gwin Jeni)

I'm posting in response to this thread because of the general WebBBS weirdness that's happening (insert here usual urge to switch to PHPBB or something like that) is preventing me from creating a new topic. Grr...

Now then, to business. I finished a crazy crazy crazy new Engine/Zero build a tad over a month ago, but immediately fell seriously ill (not sure if it was serotonin syndrome as the result of various things, or a flu that's just plain evil) and had to lie in bed for the next three weeks (fun). (One night I took a total of about 90mg of codeine and still had such a high temperature I wasn't lucid... and I had no opiate tolerance :S :S )

You can get it here (15mb download) or thereabouts; so much has been done it'll blow your mind... oh, but at the last minute I stuffed up the map file and removed most of the enemies. You can add them again by uncommenting the 'enemy' lines in map1.txt. Also, it may be in your interests to open physics1.txt and increase the player's ( m 0 ) health count. Really. Oh, and having lots of memory and a fast graphics card are both good ideas.
(I've made mortal enemies with the owner of that domain so you should probably grab it while it's still up... maybe he's just too lazy to take it down)

Meanwhile, the Marathon importer still isn't doing too well (I mean it's FAR better than it WAS... but, still not very good)... I may have to resume talking with the creator of Pfhorge. Objective C just isn't cool.

Back in E0-land, •M, one of the (two) big players behind it, seems to have unexpectedly gone MIA - no forum posts, no email answering, nothing. Anyone know what's goin' on down there?

Back over in Australia (!), my computer just (under an hour ago) exploded. As in, bang, crackle, no-work, horrible-burny-smell. Not cool at all. Ergo, I will probably be out of the loop for a while. AGAIN.

...Now how am I going to refill my MP3 player that was literally stolen, stepped on, stolen again, sold, dropped, stepped on again, sold, bought and finally repaired by me? I was just about to. Grr...

you know it

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

RUSSIAN SAMOVARS Coal, Brazier's, the electric, coGwin Jeni 6/28/05 8:25 a.m.
     Re: RUSSIAN SAMOVARS Coal, Brazier's, the electricElliott dagen 6/28/05 8:51 a.m.
           I hate to ask but WTF's a samovar?ukimalefu 6/28/05 1:37 p.m.
                 Re: I hate to ask but WTF's a samovar?MartiNZ 6/28/05 2:47 p.m.
                 Re: I hate to ask but WTF's a samovar?Forrest of B.org 6/28/05 2:48 p.m.
     I didn't know the Pfhor drank tea *NM*Steve Levinson 6/28/05 9:32 a.m.
     Re: RUSSIAN SAMOVARS Coal, Brazier's, the electricCallie21V 6/28/05 3:57 p.m.
           Re: RUSSIAN SAMOVARS Coal, Brazier's, the electricEnkidu 6/28/05 4:26 p.m.
     Much news. ( + Anyone seen •M??)Me_43 6/29/05 3:42 a.m.
           Re: Much news. ( + Anyone seen •M??)Yossarian 6/29/05 4:11 a.m.
                 Re: Much news. ( + Anyone seen •M??)Steve Levinson 6/29/05 4:32 a.m.
                 Re: Much news. ( + Anyone seen •M??)Forrest of B.org 6/29/05 10:10 a.m.
                       Re: Much news. ( + Anyone seen •M??)blake37 6/29/05 11:11 a.m.
                             my house is perfectly fine... good for me :P *NM*Johannes Gunnar 6/29/05 11:19 a.m.
                                   Re: my house is perfectly fine...Yossarian 6/29/05 4:56 p.m.
                                         Re: my house is perfectly fine...Tyler 6/29/05 5:29 p.m.
                                               Re: my house is perfectly fine...Forrest of B.org 6/29/05 6:38 p.m.
                                                     Re: my house is perfectly fine...Forrest of B.org 6/29/05 6:40 p.m.
                                                           When you hijack threads you're hijacking communism *NM*Me_43 6/29/05 11:42 p.m.
                                                                 Is that a good thing or a bad thing? *NM*Forrest of B.org 6/30/05 7:50 a.m.
                                         *WAIL* - *Me melts in flames...* Damn Lava! *NM*Johannes Gunnar 6/30/05 6:05 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.