/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: DiaBD Volunteers - Bavarians at the Gate
Posted By: MartiNZDate: 6/15/05 2:36 p.m.

In Response To: DiaBD Volunteers - Bavarians at the Gate (Steve Levinson)

Nice. I didn't find the SPNKR here as I said earlier I think - tabbing on the 'obstruction' you say ... interesting. Think I've got a saved game on that level still; will have to try it. I liked the apology terminal with its 'either you found the SPNKR or you're one froody guy' (or similar) - well I found the one on the previous level, which was probably harder to find in retrospect, so I don't have to take that alternative label at least.

The way up to that apology terminal from the left seems to be a lift - is there no way to activate it? I guess that's the point. I like the forcefield idea with the pattern buffer, and assault rifle to make the level probably quite easily viddable. I also liked the way of exposing that 1x recharger - a nice touch that would have been even better if there were no other rechargers available, but I guess with the SPNKR jump and all that would be a bit mean.

A very short level after a few long ones, and the next one goes a bit bigger again. The only reason I didn't post on this one in the last few days was because I didn't know about the SPNKR and thought it would be better to have a complete first post. I'm happy to front up more of them though. I've completed the next two at least on this run so I've got it in mind. But I'll give it a day or so and see if you've been inspired / had any time in the meantime. I appreciate the posts ... these are some interesting levels.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

DiaBD Volunteers - Bavarians at the GateSteve Levinson 6/15/05 8:20 a.m.
     Re: DiaBD Volunteers - Bavarians at the GateMartiNZ 6/15/05 2:36 p.m.
     Re: DiaBD Volunteers - Bavarians at the GateYossarian 6/16/05 5:52 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.