/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Need! Help! To! Prevent! Brain! Exploding!
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 6/11/05 10:35 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Need! Help! To! Prevent! Brain! Exploding! (Me_43)

: WHAT THE FUCK
: WHAT THE FUCKING MC FUCK FUCK.
: WHAT THEHGHWRLHREWGL:HEWRUIOGH

Hey man, remember that whole thing about phrasing things a bit more politely? Yeah. Hi.

(I'm not entirely sure if this outburst is anger at being told to go somewhere else, or surprise that the dev list is actually active. Either way, it could be interpreted that you're being pissed off at Speaker, in which case good luck getting him to help you with this whole understanding-Aleph thing).

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Need! Help! To! Prevent! Brain! Exploding!Me_43 6/10/05 12:37 a.m.
     Re: Need! Help! To! Prevent! Brain! Exploding!Speaker-To-Animals 6/10/05 4:06 a.m.
           Re: Need! Help! To! Prevent! Brain! Exploding!Me_43 6/10/05 5:21 p.m.
                 Re: Need! Help! To! Prevent! Brain! Exploding!Forrest of B.org 6/11/05 10:35 a.m.
                       Re: Need! Help! To! Prevent! Brain! Exploding!Me_43 6/12/05 6:56 p.m.
                             Re: Need! Help! To! Prevent! Brain! Exploding!duality 6/13/05 1:44 p.m.
                                   Re: Need! Help! To! Prevent! Brain! Exploding!Me_43 6/14/05 12:56 a.m.
                                         Re: Need! Help! To! Prevent! Brain! Exploding!Forrest of B.org 6/14/05 8:08 a.m.
                                               Re: Need! Help! To! Prevent! Brain! Exploding!Me_43 6/16/05 12:29 a.m.
     Re: Need! Help! To! Prevent! Brain! Exploding!Johannes Gunnar 6/10/05 6:43 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.