/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: DiaBD Volunteers - Let the Lava Lead You
Posted By: MartiNZDate: 6/9/05 7:19 p.m.

In Response To: DiaBD Volunteers - Let the Lava Lead You (Steve Levinson)

Nice run through. I'm only half way through this time through, so I'll be able to take advantage of all of these secrets. I don't believe I knew of any of them before - not even getting up to the 3x recharger before climbing the stairs and heading to almost certain death ... that should make matters a little less difficult.

The shy compilers in the brightly-lit room can be a real pain depending on how you approach the room, but having a recharger so close by really helps. I think that the run through the door into the brightly-lit room, and up the stairs to the teleporter might just be the most used route ever, what with the number of failures that the room with the cyborgs and hunters on the stairs tends to lead to. Getting past that is always quite a relief - and the first time, not knowing about the return path near the start, it was even harder as just getting up the stairs didn't mean you were safe, and especially the enforcers in the last room were a real pain. Taking them first is really useful, just so long as you manage to get back into the start room to save, rather than falling down into the lava....

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

DiaBD Volunteers - Let the Lava Lead YouSteve Levinson 6/9/05 4:58 p.m.
     Re: DiaBD Volunteers - Let the Lava Lead YouMartiNZ 6/9/05 7:19 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.