/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Something probably already discussed
Posted By: JawbreakerDate: 6/1/05 4:50 p.m.

Hey everyone! I'm sure this has been mentioned and I apologize if I'm bring up old stuff, but I was just looking at the pathways into darkness section and I started to think about the player from PID escaping the pyramid right before it exploded and all. Assuming he got all the jewels and other alien goodies it makes one wonder what would happen to the player. I mean, does anyone really think the government would just slap him on the back and say good job? It seems more likely that he would be "contained" along with the items he brought back. Maybe one of those items (alien gemstone, that falls from a SLEEPING GOD no less?) was of Jharro construct, perhaps an implant? We know that the phfor messed around with old Jharro implants (a terminal mentions an implant was installed in a hulk... who seems to have caused quite a rebellion.) and they appear to be quite powerful and... "durable." (where have I heard that word before? :)) I wonder what would happen if one of those implants was put into a human being?

Just a thought, the other idea is that maybe by using those "save spots" in PID we somehow remember things in Marathon from that whole little adventure. I'd write more about it, but I've already written too much.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Something probably already discussedJawbreaker 6/1/05 4:50 p.m.
     Re: Something probably already discussedukimalefu 6/1/05 6:56 p.m.
           Re: Something probably already discussedForrest of B.org 6/2/05 9:27 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.