/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Evidently, theBattleCat doesn't screen his fil
Posted By: RyokoTKDate: 5/26/05 7:45 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Evidently, theBattleCat doesn't screen his fil (Claude Errera)

: I guess I interpreted that as a submission meant only to mess with the admins
: of the site, since nobody else was even supposed to see it.

Nobody IS supposed to see it. If you do look at it, you get the urge to kill yourself shortly afterwards. It's like a map-making holocaust. But I lost my sense of humanity a while ago.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Evidently, theBattleCat doesn't screen his files.RyokoTK 5/25/05 11:55 a.m.
     Re: Evidently, theBattleCat doesn't screen his filClaude Errera 5/25/05 12:10 p.m.
           Re: Evidently, theBattleCat doesn't screen his filRyokoTK 5/25/05 12:23 p.m.
                 Re: Evidently, theBattleCat doesn't screen his filJacke 5/25/05 12:52 p.m.
                       Re: Evidently, theBattleCat doesn't screen his filRyokoTK 5/25/05 1:08 p.m.
                 Re: Evidently, theBattleCat doesn't screen his filClaude Errera 5/26/05 5:47 a.m.
                       Re: Evidently, theBattleCat doesn't screen his filRyokoTK 5/26/05 6:38 a.m.
                             Re: Evidently, theBattleCat doesn't screen his filClaude Errera 5/26/05 7:32 a.m.
                                   Re: Evidently, theBattleCat doesn't screen his filRyokoTK 5/26/05 7:45 a.m.
                                         Re: Evidently, theBattleCat doesn't screen his filgoran 5/26/05 11:11 a.m.
                                               *kicks and bites goran* *NM*RyokoTK 5/26/05 11:32 a.m.
                                                     rm RyokoTK *NM*Jacke 5/26/05 12:06 p.m.
                                                           sry gg no re *NM*RyokoTK 5/26/05 1:18 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.