/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter War
Posted By: Ellio7tDate: 4/22/05 5:00 p.m.

In Response To: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter War (Ender)

I was toying around the notion one day and here is what I came up with. It needs a little bit ironing out. But it still makes for some old fashion wondering of the most beloved mythos. Highlander fans will find something fun here.

What if the Yarro and Pitha were two different clans/races of the Jjarro who were oppressed by the W'rkncacnter (another clan). Or perhaps they were being hunted for a piece of a puzzle. What this puzzle contains to is unknown to anybody (Jjaro included). It could have never been known or more likely forgotten. Maybe it is a weapon or other technology even more powerful then the Jjaro's. The W'rkncacnter don't feel like waiting for all the clans to aline, so they start taking it by force. Fleeing there brethren the two found a world (Lh'owon) and made it in the image of their own. Then they created the S'pht and broke them into their clans and gave them each a piece of a puzzle. Recreating their own dilemma, possibly seeing if it was ever possible. Only thing is the W'rkncacnter come by looking for them. After killing Pitha, Yarro traps the W'rkncacnter in the suns gravity and high tails it should the W'rkncacnter get free some how. Feeling a tad bit responsible for their creation though they put in Thoth to watch over them before leaving.

This would support some of the things in the trilogy. First if you were locked in the sun for that long wouldn’t you go a little crazy and if you got free. . . (hey these guys killed Pitha). This would explain why Thoth only helps the losing, Jjaro ethics seem to not give an upper hand. If you believe the map text then they were at Tau Ceti and didn’t really do anything. If you believe our (the player’s) powers are the Jjaro, then you see we don’t tip the scales in our final future.

Somethings to clear up is that the Jjaro are capable of between space travel (in my opinion). This is how they remain out of sight. Also between space travel allows space time travel (Folding) (our powers?). What if the W'rkncacnter ship was damaged mid folding and placed some how in the sun’s gravity as the coordinates that they arrived at? If they finished the fold then they would die. They would have time to repair their ship and think of vengeance (and go freaking nuts!) while sitting pretty for the sun’s gravity to disappear.

The S’pht puzzle contacts the Jjaro. Think on that.

I post this beofre a long time ago. It is really all just for fun, I don't think this really the right path.

cheers,
ellio7t

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Jjaro - W'rkncacnter WarEnder 4/19/05 2:21 p.m.
     Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter WarNick hoad 4/19/05 2:39 p.m.
     Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter WarForrest of B.org 4/19/05 3:03 p.m.
     That's what I always thought...howekern 4/19/05 4:14 p.m.
           Re: That's what I always thought...Ender 4/19/05 4:33 p.m.
                 Re: That's what I always thought...Bob-B-Q 4/19/05 4:36 p.m.
                       Re: That's what I always thought...blake37 4/19/05 4:40 p.m.
                             Re: That's what I always thought...howekern 4/21/05 3:21 p.m.
                                   Re: That's what I always thought...Bob-B-Q 4/21/05 4:07 p.m.
                                         Exactly *NM*howekern 4/21/05 4:10 p.m.
     Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter WarVid Boi 4/19/05 11:18 p.m.
           Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter WarEnder 4/20/05 1:54 a.m.
           Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter WarAndromeda_5[Kilo] 4/20/05 5:52 a.m.
                 Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter WarBob-B-Q 4/20/05 7:57 a.m.
                       Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter WarPorky 4/20/05 8:27 a.m.
                             Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter WarForrest of B.org 4/20/05 6:57 p.m.
                                   Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter WarDevin Sanera 4/20/05 7:31 p.m.
                                         Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter WarEnder 4/21/05 1:04 a.m.
                                   Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter WarEnder 4/21/05 1:08 a.m.
                 Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter WarVid Boi 4/21/05 1:53 a.m.
                       Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter WarBob-B-Q 4/21/05 3:49 a.m.
                             Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter WarVid Boi 4/22/05 3:03 a.m.
     Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter Warsliver 4/21/05 12:29 p.m.
     Re: Jjaro - W'rkncacnter WarEllio7t 4/22/05 5:00 p.m.
     One *AND* the same. *NM*Document 12/2/06 7:24 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.