/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: AMB
Posted By: •MDate: 4/5/05 8:13 a.m.

In Response To: Re: The NeverEnding Story (Forrest of B.org)

: Are you people channelling my personal life or something? Last name Cameron
: is close enough to my Cameranesi (in fact a lot of people who can't handle
: five syllables just call me Mr. Cameron), but my DAD goes by the name
: Michael Bravo! (he didn't like a five-syllable last name either). WTF?

Uhm, no!
That Cameron I don't know about (heh, the movie-director?) but that Michel comes from my longlasting fascination about Neil Gaiman and his pantheon, hence Archangel Michel for the spook's vessel (hey, we're the GOOD spooks!) and there must be more than 1 of the same type (big obscure organization), hence the Bravo.
This is coincidental submerging patterns, soon we'll write old-english Shakespearre :)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The NeverEnding StoryD-M.A. 4/2/05 9:55 a.m.
     Re: The NeverEnding Storyblake37 4/2/05 11:05 a.m.
           Re: The NeverEnding StoryD-M.A. 4/3/05 4:49 a.m.
                 Re: The NeverEnding StoryYossarian 4/3/05 9:46 a.m.
                       Keep going! I'll post this to the MaraFF in awhile *NM*Blayne 4/3/05 3:31 p.m.
                       Re: The NeverEnding StoryD-M.A. 4/4/05 5:33 a.m.
                             Re: The NeverEnding Storyblake37 4/4/05 11:50 a.m.
                                   Just a reminder about pre-FTL communication *NM*Steve Levinson 4/4/05 12:31 p.m.
                                         Opps, your right.... Erm, crap :-\ *NM*blake37 4/4/05 1:10 p.m.
                                               Re: Opps, your right.... Erm, crap :-\D-M.A. 4/4/05 8:00 p.m.
                                                     Correct - wanted to be sure others didn't slip up *NM*Steve Levinson 4/4/05 8:19 p.m.
                                                     Re: Opps, your right.... Erm, crap :-\blake37 4/5/05 10:33 a.m.
                                   Re: The NeverEnding Story•M 4/4/05 9:45 p.m.
                                         Re: The NeverEnding StoryForrest of B.org 4/5/05 8:02 a.m.
                                               Re: AMB•M 4/5/05 8:13 a.m.
                                         Re: The NeverEnding StoryYossarian 4/9/05 8:11 a.m.
                                               Re: The NeverEnding StoryForrest of B.org 4/10/05 5:48 p.m.
                                                     Re: The NeverEnding Story - noteBlayne 4/11/05 3:38 p.m.
                                               Re: The NeverEnding Story•M 4/13/05 1:42 p.m.
                                                     Re: The NeverEnding StoryD-M.A. 4/18/05 5:25 a.m.
                                                           Re: The NeverEnding Storyduality 5/21/05 12:02 a.m.
                                                                 Re: The NeverEnding StoryBlayne 5/23/05 5:41 p.m.
                                                                       Re: The NeverEnding StoryD-M.A. 5/23/05 7:55 p.m.
                                                                             lazy baztardoz! *NM*Johannes Gunnar 5/24/05 6:22 a.m.
                                                                             did itduality 5/24/05 1:51 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: did itBlayne 5/26/05 12:34 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: did itduality 5/27/05 3:11 p.m.
                                                                 Re: The NeverEnding StoryYossarian 6/1/05 7:40 p.m.
                                                                       Wow! Great job, Yoss. *NM*Steve Levinson 6/2/05 3:56 a.m.
                                                                             Agreed! *NM*D-M.A. 6/2/05 7:21 a.m.
                                                                       Re: The NeverEnding Storychotinai 6/22/05 9:07 p.m.
                                                                             Re: The NeverEnding StoryYossarian 6/22/05 10:19 p.m.
                                                                             weirdest spam eVer mb?! :P *NM*Johannes Gunnar 6/23/05 2:26 a.m.
                                                                             Re: The NeverEnding StoryEnkidu 6/23/05 4:20 p.m.
                                                                             Re: The NeverEnding StoryBlayne 6/26/05 12:03 p.m.
                                                                       Re: The NeverEnding StoryD-M.A. 12/2/06 9:52 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.