/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Yeah, seriously
Posted By: NicholaiDate: 4/4/05 11:09 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Yeah, seriously (Selbstmord)

: See? OSX doesnt even hit the top three!

We're 3 in favor of OSX vs 1 for Linux

....WinXP on third place?.... have you ever used OSX?, or you just want to catch others attention... you got to be joking.... IMO Windows XP is the worst system from nowadays, and OSX couldn't be below it.

Ps. Me and my cousin had WinXP Home Edtion, we had incompatibility issues with files and some hardware like CD burner when upgrading from Win 98 and ME to XP, even when he had a file and wanted to play it on my Windows and couldn't!!!... Ppl is afraid to switch to Mac because the incompatibility, but c'mon WindowsXP is incompatible with other Windows...

I've used almost all Windows, but I started on 3.1

Win 1.0 = was a poor system
Win/286 or 2.0 = same shit
Win 3.0, 3.1, 3.11 = were great, the only great Windows and the best selling OS ever
Win 95 = Good, but no better than 3.x
Win 98 = Bad, but I consider it the 4x4 vehicle in the windows world, it is the most versatile of all windows
Win ME = a shit, it crashed every 5 minutes
Win 2000 = The best system since the 3.1, it offers advanced security, and good networking features
Win XP = tried to be the best system but it is a slow, unsecure, unstable, incompatible... it is a pretentious system, but a piece of crap at the end.

The only thing in which windows is good is for gaming and that it has a lot of tools for ripping things like PSX music, Sega DC emulators and a lot more of hacking tools. Though I haven't used Win NT but I'm sure it is crap as the other windows

I think the system of the future will be either Linux or that new aberration called Lindows... Mac will always be the second choice system

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

help (pid related)selbstmord 3/27/05 6:09 a.m.
     Re: help (pid related)selbstmord 3/27/05 6:13 a.m.
     Re: help (pid related)blake37 3/27/05 7:48 a.m.
           Re: help (pid related)selbstmord 3/27/05 8:27 a.m.
                 Re: help (pid related)blake37 3/27/05 9:12 a.m.
     "...but *of course* I transitioned..."?Johannes Gunnar 3/27/05 9:46 a.m.
           Re: "...but *of course* I transitioned..."?selbstmord 3/27/05 10:01 a.m.
                 Why is it Crap? *NM*mitchellan 3/27/05 10:22 a.m.
                       Re: Why is it Crap?selbstmord 3/27/05 10:57 a.m.
                             Re: Why is it Crap?Johannes Gunnar 3/27/05 12:15 p.m.
                                   Re: Why is it Crap?selbstmord 3/27/05 12:33 p.m.
                                         Re: Why is it Crap?Bob-B-Q 3/27/05 2:40 p.m.
                                               Re: Why is it Crap?selbstmord 3/28/05 2:11 a.m.
                                                     Re: Why is it Crap?Forrest of B.org 3/28/05 7:43 a.m.
                                                           If it's not made by Apple, it's crap! :^p *NM*ukimalefu 3/28/05 6:20 p.m.
                                                                 huh? *NM*ukimalefu 3/29/05 9:24 p.m.
                                               Come HERE and say that. :P *NM*Reiginko 3/29/05 3:20 a.m.
                                               Re: Why is it Crap?mitchellan 3/29/05 6:05 a.m.
                                                     Re: Why is it Crap?Bob-B-Q 3/29/05 8:59 a.m.
                                                           Re: Why is it Crap?mitchellan 3/29/05 10:29 a.m.
                                                                 Yeah, seriouslyVid Boi 3/30/05 7:53 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Yeah, seriouslyblake37 3/30/05 1:02 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Yeah, seriouslyhowekern 3/30/05 3:13 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Yeah, seriouslyNicholai 4/2/05 9:40 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Yeah, seriouslymitchellan 4/2/05 12:40 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Yeah, seriouslyVid Boi 4/2/05 10:21 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Yeah, seriouslySelbstmord 4/4/05 1:57 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Yeah, seriouslyNicholai 4/4/05 11:09 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Yeah, seriouslyVid Boi 4/4/05 8:04 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Yeah, seriouslyDeathmonger 4/5/05 12:27 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Yeah, seriouslyukimalefu 3/31/05 7:24 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.