/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Player's Suit/Ethnicity
Posted By: GuestDate: 3/18/05 6:07 a.m.

I have 2 questions, 1. What is the ethnicity of the player, because your hands when using fists look black so I had assumed he was, but most Marathon artwork shows otherwise. The apparently open gloves brings me to my next point 2.) Does your suit complete cover you? Your fists appear to have exposed patches of skin and much Marathon Artwork shows the play with an open lower portion of his mask. This wouldn't make much since considering that you go into a vacuum/lava a number of times during the game. I couldn't find anything on it in the facts and interesting things about "You" or the Mark IV cyborg section.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Player's Suit/EthnicityGuest 3/18/05 6:07 a.m.
     Re: Player's Suit/EthnicityForrest of B.org 3/18/05 7:57 a.m.
     Re: Player's Suit/EthnicityRyu'Toth 3/18/05 1:43 p.m.
           Re: Player's Suit/EthnicityMatt 3/18/05 2:23 p.m.
                 Re: Player's Suit/EthnicitySteve Levinson 3/18/05 2:32 p.m.
                       Re: Player's Suit/EthnicityForrest of B.org 3/18/05 3:06 p.m.
                             Re: Player's Suit/Ethnicityduality 3/19/05 9:45 a.m.
                                   Re: Player's Suit/EthnicityEnkidu 3/19/05 4:01 p.m.
                                         Re: Player's Suit/EthnicityRoss Mills [subnova] 3/24/05 12:39 a.m.
                       Re: Player's Suit/EthnicitySpring Thomas 3/19/05 12:24 a.m.
                             Your stereotypes are showing :/ *NM*Steve Levinson 3/19/05 6:32 a.m.
                 Re: Player's Suit/EthnicityRyu'Toth 3/19/05 7:31 a.m.
                       Re: Player's Suit/EthnicityTyler 3/19/05 8:04 a.m.
                             Re: Player's Suit/EthnicityWejam the Carter 3/20/05 2:17 p.m.
                                   Re: Player's Suit/EthnicityNicholai 3/24/05 2:27 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.