/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Ok Ok, I didn't post the translation before 'cos
Posted By: NicholaiDate: 3/2/05 6:23 p.m.

In Response To: Re: ahhhh my eyes burn!!! (rampancy)

I had to go, sorry
here is what I posted:

It is not that I like Doom a lot, but I like how the open source looks... I've asked myself a thousand of time how would it be to play Marathon with those pretty effects or how scenarios like TI would look like with them. I guess that those effects can be made with OpenGL, but unfortunately in my country(at least in my city) there are not good coding courses, and less for Mac. If that wasn't the case, I would be learning in some of those courses to learn how to add things to AO, anyway I'm looking for manuals of for developers so I could learn by myself

Anyway, enough rambling.

Here are some link where you can get glDoom, the "good looking" version of Doom.

http://legacy.newdoom.com/

http://www.doomworld.com/doomgl/

This link is for another "good looking" version of Doom

http://zdoomgl.mancubus.net/

Gldoom is the one on the picture... I don't know how zdoom is like, because it is only for PC and I use Mac

The instructions on how to install them are in those same pages
the game you can get it from here http://mac.the-underdogs.org/ (btw it is not illegal, because Id soft. doesn't sell the Mac version of the game anymore)

: Although it is the Mac version, the ".wad" file, contains the entire game and works for all the plattaforms

Ps. Don't be expecting a good game, it is just Doom on , what I want you to note, is the details like the ligh coronas, dynamic lights, the blood stains on the walls, and the colored lights

Ok I don't like to be subversive, I just wonder a lot of things, and I heven't had a very good days also so I....
enough
anyway
I won't say silly things about AO, and crappy Doom or any engine related ... er.... things.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

ahhhh my eyes burn!!! *NM*Nicholai 3/1/05 2:33 p.m.
     Re: ahhhh my eyes burn!!!Nicholai 3/1/05 2:33 p.m.
           Re: ahhhh my eyes burn!!!Forrest of B.org 3/1/05 2:58 p.m.
                 Re: ahhhh my eyes burn!!!Nicholai 3/1/05 3:26 p.m.
                       Re: ahhhh my eyes burn!!!Forrest of B.org 3/1/05 3:28 p.m.
                             Re: ahhhh my eyes burn!!!Andromeda_5[kilo] 3/2/05 9:05 a.m.
                                   Re: ahhhh my eyes burn!!!Jorge 3/2/05 9:41 a.m.
                                         Re: ahhhh my eyes burn!!!Nicholai 3/2/05 12:31 p.m.
                                               Re: ahhhh my eyes burn!!!Forrest of B.org 3/2/05 12:39 p.m.
                                                     Ok, sorry... no problem *NM*Nicholai 3/2/05 12:48 p.m.
                                                     Re: ahhhh my eyes burn!!!rampancy 3/2/05 1:10 p.m.
                                                           Ok Ok, I didn't post the translation before 'cosNicholai 3/2/05 6:23 p.m.
                                                                 hey is the anyNicholai 3/2/05 6:30 p.m.
                                                                       Re: hey is the anyClaude Errera 3/4/05 5:30 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Ok Ok, I didn't post the translation before 'cJorge 3/5/05 9:16 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Ok Ok, I didn't post the translation before 'cNicholai 3/6/05 7:27 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Ok Ok, I didn't post the translation before 'cJorge 3/7/05 4:08 a.m.
                                                     Re: ahhhh my eyes burn!!!Wejam the Carter 3/2/05 2:15 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.