/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: My forerunners sire!
Posted By: blake37Date: 3/1/05 3:02 a.m.

In Response To: Re: My forerunners sire! (Johannes Gunnar)

: blake... u in any band or anything? give me some of your musical background
: :)

As of two weeks ago, yes, I am in a band. We are called BFE, and that doesn;t stand for anything. Unfortunitly, all the guys in the band are more into punk/alt stuff like green day, and I am a man of metal. Last year at my schools talent show I played something that I wrote, played it all by myself with a little 20 year old 15 watt fender amp that wasn't turned up loud enugh. But that was still cool. that was almost a year ago, and people that I don;t know come up to me randomly and say that I'm awesome, then walk away.
This year, BFE plans on doing gay bar, and I'll be on bass, and taking the second guitar solo on said bass. Thats about it, except that I play upright bass in the school orchestra, and have for about, lets see, this is my fith year.

And thats about it.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

My forerunners sire!blake37 2/27/05 5:03 p.m.
     Re: My forerunners sire!Johannes Gunnar 2/27/05 9:39 p.m.
           Re: My forerunners sire!Andromeda_5[Kilo] 2/28/05 3:02 a.m.
                 Re: My forerunners sire!blake37 2/28/05 5:14 a.m.
                       Re: My forerunners sire!Forrest of B.org 2/28/05 7:08 p.m.
                             Re: My forerunners sire!Johannes Gunnar 3/1/05 12:34 a.m.
                                   Re: My forerunners sire!blake37 3/1/05 12:46 a.m.
                                         Re: My forerunners sire!Johannes Gunnar 3/1/05 1:29 a.m.
                                               Re: My forerunners sire!blake37 3/1/05 3:02 a.m.
                                                     Re: My forerunners sire!Johannes Gunnar 3/1/05 6:25 a.m.
                                                           Re: My forerunners sire!blake37 3/1/05 11:00 a.m.
                                                                 Re: My forerunners sire!Dave 3/2/05 12:25 a.m.
                             Re: My forerunners sire!goran 3/1/05 2:14 a.m.
                                   I think Forrest is close to it :P *NM*Johannes Gunnar 3/1/05 2:59 a.m.
                             Re: My forerunners sire!Steve 3/4/05 10:38 a.m.
                                   Re: My forerunners sire!blake37 3/4/05 11:16 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.