/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

To •M... (Also! Announcement on subject of E0!)
Posted By: Me_43Date: 2/18/05 1:50 p.m.

Err, I tried emailing but no response, so I'll have to resort to forum-messaging :( anyway...

Umm, you said you'd try animating the models with an E0-friendly setup or something, no? How's that going?

Also, incidentally - while I'm posting here - work is gradually slowing on Engine/Zero, partly because of school (Oh, didn't I say? I'm in year 10 :P ), partly it's all too easy (I mean come on, how conventional IS the design?!), and partly because there's a very good chance of me actually getting a job programming in the next few weeks.

Now. Soon enough Arlen will hopefully get a Marathon-E0 converter happening, maybe just maybe he'll also get networking together, and the tool who's meant to be doing the AI has done nothing (to my knowledge) so I knocked together a shitty temporary AI instead.

The only other stuff that needs work are the sounds, and... hmm physics aren't a big deal... well there's one thing that is missing...

Public support! Needed! Badly!
Seriously. This thing could well and truly replace AO (That's a good thing, you fools); you can't blame me for a lack of effort (2 years of programming. No joke.), are you collectively going to just let all that work go down the drain?! Or will some people put a LITTLE effort into it and end up making something truly worthwhile?!?! Look at •M - he just sent me to a place where I could get the models, but has helped more than anyone else has so far!

And can someone ELSE actually be responsible for porting Marathon?! I've put a horrific amount of work into writing the damn thing already; can I get on with my life now?!?!
[/rant]

...Umm, what I mean by that is, could someone save the Marathon sounds files (1, 2 and ?) into a whole lot of seperate files? (WAV format is definitely ideal) Can someone else organise such a thing? I'll be happy to take care of the physics, but for god's sake, not the entire project...

Hmm. where the hell did the bottle of prozac go?! Needed...urgently...

The place which WILL host the E0 page SOON

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

To •M... (Also! Announcement on subject of E0!)Me_43 2/18/05 1:50 p.m.
     Re: To •M... (Also! Announcement on subject of E0!sd 2/19/05 12:07 a.m.
           Re: To •M... (Also! Announcement on subject of E0!Me_43 2/19/05 12:34 a.m.
                 Will it work with existing maps? *NM*Steve Levinson 2/19/05 5:11 a.m.
                       No, no and no. Converting, though... *NM*Me_43 2/19/05 11:07 p.m.
                             Re: No, no and no. Converting, though...Steve Levinson 2/20/05 3:23 p.m.
                                   Re: No, no and no. Converting, though...Me_43 2/20/05 11:57 p.m.
                 Re: To •M... (Also! Announcement on subject of E0!sd 2/19/05 12:12 p.m.
     Re: To •M... (Also! Announcement on subject of E0!Ori 2/19/05 9:14 a.m.
           Thanks! *NM*Me_43 2/19/05 10:58 p.m.
     Re: hunter walky•M 2/20/05 5:14 a.m.
           Re: hunter walkyMe_43 2/21/05 12:26 a.m.
                 Re: hunter walky _-[tr4nsl4tor 4ctive!]-_•M 2/21/05 7:25 a.m.
                       Re: hunter walky•M 2/21/05 12:35 p.m.
                             Re: hunter walkyMe_43 2/21/05 11:31 p.m.
                                   Re: hunter walky•M 2/22/05 11:46 a.m.
                                         Re: hunter walkyMe_43 2/22/05 7:12 p.m.
                                               Re: hunter walky (and a musicquiz)•M 2/26/05 12:27 p.m.
                                                     Re: hunter walky (and a musicquiz)Me_43 2/26/05 9:46 p.m.
                                                           Re: hunter walky (and a musicquiz) *NM*reni 1/26/06 5:43 p.m.
                 Re: hunter walkyD-M.A. 2/24/05 12:50 a.m.
                       Re: hunter walkyForrest of B.org 2/24/05 5:02 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.