/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: I am going to complete the Dark Star scenario.
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 2/13/05 8:13 p.m.

In Response To: I am going to complete the Dark Star scenario. (RyokoTK)

Those changes all sound positive, but the best advice I can give you is to keep doing what you're doing - it works. I see you've already got one volunteer for the terminal picts. I'm not much of an artist, so I'll leave it to Ori. I don't think you'll have too much difficulty getting more help if you need it. Unlike all the people who post their great scenario ideas here, expecting everyone to flock to help them out, you've shown us what you're capable of. You're a talented mapmaker and I have not doubt that the finished Dark Star will be one of the great ones, even if it's a bit short. I'm a bit busy now in general, and I've already committed to taking over the Eternal Volunteers series and to beta testing the latest Rubicon X map, but if there's anything else I can do, let me know.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

I am going to complete the Dark Star scenario.RyokoTK 2/13/05 6:26 p.m.
     To be frank...Me_43 2/13/05 7:13 p.m.
     Re: I am going to complete the Dark Star scenario.Ori 2/13/05 7:42 p.m.
           Re: I am going to complete the Dark Star scenario.RyokoTK 2/14/05 11:49 a.m.
     Re: I am going to complete the Dark Star scenario.Steve Levinson 2/13/05 8:13 p.m.
           Re: I am going to complete the Dark Star scenario.ukimalefu 2/13/05 9:20 p.m.
                 Nice :) *NM*D-M.A. 2/14/05 12:03 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.