/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: the tube guy thingy is in the floor!
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 2/13/05 6:03 p.m.

In Response To: Re: the tube guy thingy is in the floor! (Jorge)

: Did you use the scripts I posted, and did you have to modify them at all?

I used your scripts pretty much as they are - I just changed the file names to fit my habits. I also changed all the music file names in the script - much faster than changing the file names themselves (yes, I know there are file naming utilities, but I'm a bit lazy). I'm curious as to why the music script has to be in the resource fork of the map file rather than just being in the script folder. Perhaps this is something the open source folks forgot to implement in the source code.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Trojan on AlephJorge 2/10/05 5:51 p.m.
     Re: Trojan on AlephJorge 2/10/05 7:12 p.m.
           Re: Trojan on AlephForrest of B.org 2/10/05 7:39 p.m.
                 Re: Trojan on Alephblake37 2/11/05 1:30 a.m.
                       Re: Trojan on AlephForrest of B.org 2/11/05 8:32 a.m.
                 Re: Trojan on AlephJorge 2/11/05 1:33 a.m.
                       Re: Trojan on Alephrampancy 2/11/05 5:10 a.m.
                             Re: Trojan on AlephSteve Levinson 2/11/05 5:30 a.m.
                                   Re: Trojan on AlephJorge 2/11/05 5:55 a.m.
                                         Re: Trojan on AlephJorge 2/11/05 1:34 p.m.
                                               the tube guy thingy is in the floor! *NM*tcm 2/11/05 6:51 p.m.
                                                     Re: the tube guy thingy is in the floor!Steve Levinson 2/13/05 8:28 a.m.
                                                           Re: the tube guy thingy is in the floor!Jorge 2/13/05 11:16 a.m.
                                                                 Re: the tube guy thingy is in the floor!Steve Levinson 2/13/05 6:03 p.m.
                                                                       Re: the tube guy thingy is in the floor!Jorge 2/14/05 1:47 a.m.
                                                                             Re: the tube guy thingy is in the floor!Steve Levinson 2/14/05 6:02 a.m.
                                                     Re: the tube guy thingy is in the floor!Andrew Nagy 1/26/07 8:52 p.m.
                                   Re: Trojan on AlephAndrew Nagy 2/12/05 11:50 a.m.
     Re: Trojan on AlephMazaro 2/12/05 6:46 a.m.
           Re: Trojan on AlephJorge 2/12/05 7:15 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.