/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?
Posted By: JorgeDate: 2/11/05 9:57 a.m.

In Response To: Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder? (Forrest of B.org)

: I *thought* that A1 didn't support M2PC files, but your other post seems to
: indicate otherwise. So I don't see why anyone would want M2PC now, except
: for the modifications made to the map file.

: Speaking of which, Jorge, do you think you could talk to Claude and get the
: M2PC files up on the Trilogy Release page? It'd be nice for Mac users to
: finally see the changes made firsthand, provided Aleph for Mac can read
: the files.

Right. I have kept an Aleph M2PC folder to play through the PC version with Aleph because I realized immediately that there were some things that were different than the original M2. Just in the first level (waterloo), the texturing at the very beginning was a bit different, the terminal is directly in front of you visible from your start point instead of on the other side of the door to the left, there are only two switches instead of three at the beginning. Has anybody ever documented the changes made between M2 and M2 for Windows?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal Volunteers: Phfor f r lammblake37 2/7/05 3:34 p.m.
     How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Steve Levinson 2/7/05 3:59 p.m.
           Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?blake37 2/7/05 4:10 p.m.
                 Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Steve Levinson 2/7/05 4:25 p.m.
                       Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Jorge 2/7/05 5:40 p.m.
                             Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Steve Levinson 2/7/05 6:26 p.m.
                                   Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Forrest of B.org 2/7/05 7:04 p.m.
                                         I stand corrected on both counts *NM*Steve Levinson 2/7/05 7:32 p.m.
                                         Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Jorge 2/10/05 5:38 p.m.
                                               Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Forrest of B.org 2/11/05 8:34 a.m.
                                                     Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Claude Errera 2/11/05 8:56 a.m.
                                                           Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Forrest of B.org 2/11/05 10:07 a.m.
                                                                 Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Claude Errera 2/11/05 12:52 p.m.
                                                     Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Jorge 2/11/05 9:57 a.m.
                                                           Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Siphonopho 2/11/05 10:36 a.m.
                 Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Forrest of B.org 2/7/05 4:26 p.m.
     opps, lets pretend that that never happened.blake37 2/7/05 4:03 p.m.
           Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.Steve Levinson 2/7/05 6:37 p.m.
                 Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.Forrest of B.org 2/7/05 7:14 p.m.
                       Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.D-M.A. 2/8/05 12:37 a.m.
                             Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.goran 2/8/05 1:25 a.m.
                 Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.goran 2/8/05 1:34 a.m.
                 Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.blake37 2/8/05 1:41 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.