/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eternal Volunteers: BabylonVII
Posted By: blake37Date: 2/9/05 12:26 p.m.

After our crazed run to the teleporter out of the last level, we find ourslelves in a place that looks very similer at first. The combat is a lot lighter, but those sniping enforcers can be a pain. Jump down and run thourgh the canyon untill you get to the save term and oxy/3x chargers, all the time mindful of hulks and the like. Then continue your run, this time navigating jumps that can be rather annoying, the Orb can be very handy here. When you finialy get to the top of the structure, you will see a juggie that doesn't do much untill you shoot him, a few hulks and hunters, and gray sludge.

This is the last straw for me, I can't take all this frickin' gray! The stuff shows up as green in the automap, so when you look for it in the world, you can't see it 'cuz it looks just like the gray floor. And then when you fall into it, its green on the inside! GAHHH! Evil gray must die!!!!! *warbling war cry* Take pink! gah! I paint you! Now who has silly colors? Hah!

Umm, righty then. Moving right along, we get to a part that is just floor, and has a small hallway on the inside after a small bit. Go on in, and get to what I assume is the level objective. It's a series of four rooms that have a bunch of hulks and a ledge type thing with three switchs. Each switch opens a door with circutry behind it. Smash it all. One of these rooms has a comm term next to one of the switchs, but it doesn't work, just makes the noise :(

After all that is done, step into the middle room, which has a teleporter out.

This is a neat level, but since I could find no functioning terminals, I had no I dea what I was supposed to be doing, unless it said on Leelaa message in the last level and I just forgot.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal Volunteers: BabylonVIIblake37 2/9/05 12:26 p.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers: BabylonVIISteve Levinson 2/9/05 2:44 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers: BabylonVIIForrest of B.org 2/9/05 3:58 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal Volunteers: BabylonVIISteve Levinson 2/9/05 4:34 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers: BabylonVIIForrest of B.org 2/9/05 5:21 p.m.
                             The Prudent Application of Time TravelForrest of B.org 2/9/05 6:37 p.m.
                                   Re: The Prudent Application of Time TravelSteve Levinson 2/9/05 7:00 p.m.
                                         Re: The Prudent Application of Time TravelForrest of B.org 2/9/05 7:46 p.m.
                                               Re: The Prudent Application of Time TravelBlayne 2/9/05 8:11 p.m.
                                                     Re: The Prudent Application of Time TravelForrest of B.org 2/9/05 9:03 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers: BabylonVIIblake37 2/9/05 5:12 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.