/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eternal Volunteers: The Incredable Hulk
Posted By: blake37Date: 2/8/05 11:56 a.m.

We teleport in and take out the two troopers in the little hallway we now are in. Find the save term and 3x charger, then Leelas comm term. Hathor has again eluded our trap, and is now on the planet. Fate seems to be siding with Hathor a lot, but that really makes sense, as the Eternal Hero needs an evil to fight. At least we have a good plan. We have to deactivate two power sorces so that Hethor cannot escape when the Pfhor ship with the Trith Xeem comes in. Like Leela says, it is fitting to first destroy the place whare it was found. Anyway, two power thingies, how hard can it be?

We now laugh bitterly at our useless opimism. We first begin to sense that something is not right when we, after using the teleporter across form the comm term, pick up this massive weapon with a very small ammo supply. Going trough the door, we find that chaos is the order of the day, as we've been put right smack in the middle of the war between the hulks and the phfor. Running very fast, we get to the outside with little in the way of wounds, and when we open the big door with three pissed of Drinniol on out heals, we see: Ubar Drinniol! Almost as fast as you and about twelve feet tall and three tons of very very angry. And he has a bunch of his pals with him, and that whole merry bunch is fighting TWO, count 'em two juggies, one of them major, and a bunch of hunters, troopers and enforcers. Why not sing some Christmas carols?

Anywho, get over the shock and head left or right, doesn't matter as long as you do both eventuly. At each end of the area is a door to jumo into, then ride uo the platform, then hit the switch, repeat for other side. Be carfule when walking near the juggies, one could die at any time, those hulks are strong. Once you do that, go back inside and thourgh the doors that are now opened. Use the same basic procedure of hitting all the switchs and not dieing. In the rooms with MOAHs, you'll see ammo for the Jjaro bowler, but it shows up as SMG ammo on your hud. Once all that is done, I went back outside to check on Von Uber Hulken, as I had felt both Juggies go down while I was away. Opening the door...Akkk! He's waiting for me, he got in! His head disapeared! Eep! Run outside! He followed me! Start shooting!! What?!?!?! The Jjaro cannon is EMPTY?! But he's not dead!! Run away!!!! *Wild eep*

Phew, we made it back to the beginning. Lets she Leela's doing, shall we? Hmm, Hathor has done some jamming, and Leela can;t get us out. She says our only hope is a teleporter on the face of a cliff to the south. Use the door that opens behind you and run like heck untill you get to the part in the path that starts raising. Keep running, avaioding juggers and stuff, jumping over gaps, untill you at last get to the teleporter. Don't wait for anything, just beam out before those juggie rockets get to you.

Wow, thats some crazy combat. The only real problem I have is that the outdoor area are very bland in their textures, and it just feels odd. Also, a little less symatry would make it a little more intersting, not that thats really a problem here, but still.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal Volunteers: The Incredable Hulkblake37 2/8/05 11:56 a.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers: The Incredable HulkSteve Levinson 2/8/05 4:48 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers: The Incredable Hulkblake37 2/8/05 5:28 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers: The Incredable HulkForrest of B.org 2/8/05 5:58 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.