/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 2/7/05 7:14 p.m.

In Response To: Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened. (Steve Levinson)

: This is a very complex level that can be taken in a variety of ways. There
: are a lot of areas to explore. The visuals are OK, but the rooms tend to
: be a bit boxy. I will commend Forrest, however, for finally giving us a
: Pfhor level that is not at all symmetric. Agreed, this is a fun one to
: play.

The commendation goes to D-M.A. This was a revision of some old map of his from 2001. Also, weren't Pissing on and Burning Down the Corp (the only other Pfhor levels not my own thus far) pretty asymmetric?

As for the title, in case anyone is wondering what it means, this is taken from the map text:

"Får får inte får, får får lamm"
In swedish "får" means "sheep"
Får is pronounced the same as Pfhor or Fore.
får can also mean "get"

I think it's some kind of sexual joke. A Scott who speaks Swedish would probably get it best.

("Sheep gets into sheep, sheep get lamb"? Thus perhaps, "Pfhor gets lamb?" Makes no sense to me but whatever).

: Tomorrow we'll discuss the first of two of the most hellish levels in the
: scenario. I can't wait to see how you tackle them, blake37.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal Volunteers: Phfor f r lammblake37 2/7/05 3:34 p.m.
     How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Steve Levinson 2/7/05 3:59 p.m.
           Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?blake37 2/7/05 4:10 p.m.
                 Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Steve Levinson 2/7/05 4:25 p.m.
                       Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Jorge 2/7/05 5:40 p.m.
                             Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Steve Levinson 2/7/05 6:26 p.m.
                                   Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Forrest of B.org 2/7/05 7:04 p.m.
                                         I stand corrected on both counts *NM*Steve Levinson 2/7/05 7:32 p.m.
                                         Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Jorge 2/10/05 5:38 p.m.
                                               Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Forrest of B.org 2/11/05 8:34 a.m.
                                                     Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Claude Errera 2/11/05 8:56 a.m.
                                                           Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Forrest of B.org 2/11/05 10:07 a.m.
                                                                 Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Claude Errera 2/11/05 12:52 p.m.
                                                     Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Jorge 2/11/05 9:57 a.m.
                                                           Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Siphonopho 2/11/05 10:36 a.m.
                 Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Forrest of B.org 2/7/05 4:26 p.m.
     opps, lets pretend that that never happened.blake37 2/7/05 4:03 p.m.
           Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.Steve Levinson 2/7/05 6:37 p.m.
                 Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.Forrest of B.org 2/7/05 7:14 p.m.
                       Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.D-M.A. 2/8/05 12:37 a.m.
                             Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.goran 2/8/05 1:25 a.m.
                 Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.goran 2/8/05 1:34 a.m.
                 Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.blake37 2/8/05 1:41 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.