/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 2/7/05 4:25 p.m.

In Response To: Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder? (blake37)

: Yeah, I ment 3.5. I have, lets see, Eivl, RED, Rubicon, Orgin, seige of
: something rather, the files for TI that I could never get to work, Fell,
: And every mark of Eternal, as well as those crazy texture enhancement
: (1024x1024 Baby!) and some random little senarios. Anything that I'm
: missing that I should be having?

Well, taking away the earlier marks of Eternal would lighten your load a bit. I also have all the M1 scenarios such as Phoenix Falling, Operation Tantilus, Noah's Ark and Trojan, to name a few of many. Do you have Trogan for Windows? You need a working copy of M2 for Windows to install it, but that's freely downloadable, so you can definitly get this one, and should - it's a must.

Othere scenarios you should look into include Excaliber, Morgana's Revenge, now in beta for AO (EMR X), Marathon Dissent, Pfh' Joueur, Return to Marathon, Rubicon (of course, Rubicon), The Black Series, The Classified 19, The Yota Saga, TrAVel, and WMaiD - oh wait, that's just an early beta. And we should definitely try to get TI work for you - it's well worth it.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal Volunteers: Phfor f r lammblake37 2/7/05 3:34 p.m.
     How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Steve Levinson 2/7/05 3:59 p.m.
           Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?blake37 2/7/05 4:10 p.m.
                 Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Steve Levinson 2/7/05 4:25 p.m.
                       Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Jorge 2/7/05 5:40 p.m.
                             Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Steve Levinson 2/7/05 6:26 p.m.
                                   Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Forrest of B.org 2/7/05 7:04 p.m.
                                         I stand corrected on both counts *NM*Steve Levinson 2/7/05 7:32 p.m.
                                         Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Jorge 2/10/05 5:38 p.m.
                                               Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Forrest of B.org 2/11/05 8:34 a.m.
                                                     Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Claude Errera 2/11/05 8:56 a.m.
                                                           Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Forrest of B.org 2/11/05 10:07 a.m.
                                                                 Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Claude Errera 2/11/05 12:52 p.m.
                                                     Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Jorge 2/11/05 9:57 a.m.
                                                           Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Siphonopho 2/11/05 10:36 a.m.
                 Re: How big is YOUR Marathon folder?Forrest of B.org 2/7/05 4:26 p.m.
     opps, lets pretend that that never happened.blake37 2/7/05 4:03 p.m.
           Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.Steve Levinson 2/7/05 6:37 p.m.
                 Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.Forrest of B.org 2/7/05 7:14 p.m.
                       Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.D-M.A. 2/8/05 12:37 a.m.
                             Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.goran 2/8/05 1:25 a.m.
                 Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.goran 2/8/05 1:34 a.m.
                 Re: opps, lets pretend that that never happened.blake37 2/8/05 1:41 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.