/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

eternal Volunteers: the Land in the Sky
Posted By: blake37Date: 2/6/05 10:30 a.m.

Here we are back again in world whare trees grow towrds us from the sky and the Loon crys its mournful call into the void. Abot that cry, this is a vacuum level, so how would we here said Loon? Or is it simply an oxygen free emviroment? But we see snow covered mounts and trees and clouds. Trees generaly give off Oxygen, and snow is made of water, which has Oxygen, and the same for clouds. Prehaps I am over thinking it, but I thought that it should be noted. Also, I don't know if this was intentional or not, you can see whare the jumping off points for the preveous incarnations of this level were, because the wall texture is different. Intentional or not, my opnion is that the textures should be the same for the whole level, but whatever works for you Forrest.

Anyway, follow the path to the hole in the world, and read one of the weirdest terminals ever. I think it is talking about the big bang, and how some type of being, possable the W'rks, are screwing with everything, untill they gather into one small area, and are finealy destroyed, or put into some kind of sleeping state by the energy they hold. That how I read it anyway. And it goes on to say that our ansesters know nothing of whay sleept beneith them, sounds like the PID W'rk to me. It ends with the chilling line:

and they know nothing of regret

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

eternal Volunteers: the Land in the Skyblake37 2/6/05 10:30 a.m.
     Re: eternal Volunteers: the Land in the SkySteve Levinson 2/6/05 12:40 p.m.
           Re: eternal Volunteers: the Land in the Skyblake37 2/6/05 12:52 p.m.
     Re: eternal Volunteers: the Land in the SkyForrest of B.org 2/6/05 4:53 p.m.
           Re: eternal Volunteers: the Land in the Skyblake37 2/7/05 3:24 p.m.
                 Re: eternal Volunteers: the Land in the SkyForrest of B.org 2/7/05 4:09 p.m.
                       Re: eternal Volunteers: the Land in the Skyblake37 2/7/05 4:21 p.m.
                             Re: eternal Volunteers: the Land in the SkyForrest of B.org 2/7/05 5:03 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.